Devin Haney: "I'd never let a white boy beat me"

Haney catching heat for his comments when it was something he just didn't have to go there with. Does any boxer let anyone beat them? There is always someone of some race that can come along and win so why even put an additional reason out there for someone to want to beat him

Good attitude brotha, now don't let it happen or you'll look like a jackass. i.e Bernard Hopkins.

don't get so upset snowflakes a professional fighter shouldn't want anyone of any race beat them.

I can indeed confirm that white people were created in a lab
not too many of the noi people who lived past the 60's and 70's believed that stuff anymore. I had an adult friend when i was a teen, nice man, who was a follower of Elijah's and his take was that he had to spout the bullshit to counter and shake up his followers. Alot of it he still believed though, i remember, following my stepdads lead, i was talking shit about Elijah and my muslim friend said not to do that because I'd bring a curse on myself, i was only 13 and the shit spooked me but my stepdad said "don't believe that shit". A lot of the noi's teachers were helpful to a lot of people but much of it was bullshit. One very interesting thing this old muslim told me, was that white people were named "caucasian" which mean "stench of the earth" in, I think it was arabic but I can't be sure. It's interesting because the word "caca" means shit in spanish but either way, i've never been able to find much information on the etymology of the word other than being named after a the mountain range.

not too many of the noi people who lived past the 60's and 70's believed that stuff anymore. I had an adult friend when i was a teen, nice man, who was a follower of Elijah's and his take was that he had to spout the bullshit to counter and shake up his followers. Alot of it he still believed though, i remember, following my stepdads lead, i was talking shit about Elijah and my muslim friend said not to do that because I'd bring a curse on myself, i was only 13 and the shit spooked me but my stepdad said "don't believe that shit". A lot of the noi's teachers were helpful to a lot of people but much of it was bullshit. One very interesting thing this old muslim told me, was that white people were named "caucasian" which mean "stench of the earth" in, I think it was arabic but I can't be sure. It's interesting because the word "caca" means shit in spanish but either way, i've never been able to find much information on the etymology of the word other than being named after a the mountain range.
This is why i look forward to reading every time i see a notification that you quoted....

It's always interesting haha

This is why i look forward to reading every time i see a notification that you quoted....

It's always interesting haha
ya, thanks, i've met a lot of people from all walks of life. This man certainly had some, what seemed to me, hidden information. Of course the mothership and white devils was bullshit but other things like, he told me the moon actually was part of the earth at one time, I think that was scientifically proven and he told me the word "politics" meant "many tricks" in arabic, true stuff. I missed him when we moved, i'm sure he lived a long life, he was a health nut and gave me my first barbell which isn't 15 feet away from where i'm typing right now.

Last edited:
Who does he think he is, Bernard Hopkins?

Didn’t Alan minter say something along these lines once? That went well...

I remember Hagler destroying him (I was very young) and feeling sad the British guy lost. Only years later I found out what pr1ck he was. The crowd were a disgrace too. Racism was alive and well in those days.

Although Tony Sibson was a gentleman and remains friends with Hagler.

21 years young growing up in this generation where racism shouldn’t be as big as it was 20 years ago. Nothing has changed.

I'd be careful, last guy saying that got knocked out the ring into retirement by a caucasian boxer.

I'd be careful, last guy saying that got knocked out the ring into retirement by a caucasian boxer.

Did he say that about Joe Smith? Weird, because Joe Smith is the exact type hard luck tough guy Hopkins has always branded himself as.

21 years young growing up in this generation where racism shouldn’t be as big as it was 20 years ago. Nothing has changed.
Evolution is a slow process. There will come a day when we don't bat an eyelid.

Yes.. you won't let them, but you won't have election when they put you in jail for something, which won't take long.

He is not ready to fight lomachenko yet. If he fights him now he will Indeed lose to that White boy.

Back