Devin Haney: "I'd never let a white boy beat me"

Haney has already been receiving death threats.
it’s almost like black people were enslaved by white people for 400 years or something.

You realize Black Slave owners were some of the biggest Enslavers even in the US. Its a tradition upheld to this day in Africa. It was never a question of skin colour. They suspect worldwide 20Million slaves right now. So instead of crying about something you had absolutely no hardship from but instead have the most chances of every country on this earth (affirmative action!)
You could just do something postive with your life despite bitching.

If you are so against slavery do something now this day. There are thousands of possibilities to help people. Just these years there were a lot of christian minority women enslaved in Iraq by islamistic groups. Help them! because quite some are now as refugees in your country. You know people who really have a fucked up life.

1:32min

You realize Black Slave owners were some of the biggest Enslavers even in the US. Its a tradition upheld to this day in Africa. It was never a question of skin colour. They suspect worldwide 20Million slaves right now. So instead of crying about something you had absolutely no hardship from but instead have the most chances of every country on this earth (affirmative action!)
<KingstonFrown>

yikes

That Yacub shit is from the NOI.

Most black folks don't even know what that is and we rarely even reference that.

Sure, not knowing Yacub specifically... but still saying things like White people were created in a lab.

Sure, not knowing Yacub specifically... but still saying things like White people were created in a lab.

Who says that though?We don't say that.

The only people who say that are apart of the NOI since they are the ones who came up with that shit.

If you are so against slavery do something now this day. There are thousands of possibilities to help people. Just these years there were a lot of christian minority women enslaved in Iraq by islamistic groups. Help them! because quite some are now as refugees in your country. You know people who really have a fucked up life.

1:32min

Black slave owners were not the "biggest slave owners" in the US.Where did you get that shit from?

Compared to whites, blacks owned a very small amount of slaves - many times being actual slaves or when they were freed and owned their family members as "slaves".

"So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people."

I don't wanna be that person, but if you don't know shit about ADOS history or ADOS people in general - don't speak on it.

Most of the shit you posted was false and stretched out.

Black community has similar terms for whites:
Caveman
Troglodyte

or how Yacub created White people thousands of years ago... our skin being grafted on (you can hear this in X Clan songs.... even some PE. I’m sure there are others).

or do this: go to a predominantly black grade school or middle school and ask “is the white man the devil?”.

Over on theColi they usually refer to white people as cacs.

I like the freedom they have over on that forum though, to pretty much type what you want, but they do have pretty unanimous views of being negative towards every race that is not black. That seems to even go for people who are only partially black like Drake.

it’s almost like black people were enslaved by white people for 400 years or something.

Nope. White people didn’t enslave black people. I’m Irish my people were slaves alongside Africans so it’s ignorant to say whites enslaved blacks. It puts white Irish people in the group of slave owners and not slaves themselves.

The history of Irish slavery has been quickly forgotten and now we are seen the same as “white boys” justifies racism my another enslaved people.

Forming an opinion based on skin color isn’t excuses by slavery. Not even slightly.

Black slave owners were not the "biggest slave owners" in the US.Where did you get that shit from?

Compared to whites, blacks owned a very small amount of slaves - many times being actual slaves or when they were freed and owned their family members as "slaves".

"So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people."

I don't wanna be that person, but if you don't know shit about ADOS history or ADOS people in general - don't speak on it.

Most of the shit you posted was false and stretched out.

I suspect he was talking about slave owners in Africa, that portion of he statement wasn’t clearly worded. You do know fellow blacks in Africans were complicit in the slave trade right ?

Dont discount his general point related to slavery being a world wide phenomenon that has been in place since time immemorial, to which most every race has been subject.

Nope. White people didn’t enslave black people. I’m Irish my people were slaves alongside Africans so it’s ignorant to say whites enslaved blacks. It puts white Irish people in the group of slave owners and not slaves themselves.

The history of Irish slavery has been quickly forgotten and now we are seen the same as “white boys” justifies racism my another enslaved people.

Forming an opinion based on skin color isn’t excuses by slavery. Not even slightly.
black people did not enslave white people in america. white people did enslave black people in america. it’s pretty simple. that’s why people get a little touchy about it.

black people did not enslave white people in america. white people did enslave black people in america. it’s pretty simple. that’s why people get a little touchy about it.

Because it’s ignorant to paint all “white people” the same.

some of us white people have been oppressed, been second class citizens in our own country, gone through slavery. Land taken. You name it the Irish have been through our own shit and had no involvement in the US slave trade other than being enslaved ourselves.

Nazis were white. What about blaming all white people for what they did?

Fuck trying to excuse his racism. Putting all white people in the same boat is like putting all Asians in the same boat. Blaming a Chinese person for something a Japanese person did.

Slavery never was a question of skin colour in history. The biggest slave trade was the arabic one from africa. You have white , indian, black, arabic, asian enslavers all through history.

Its a phenomenon all over the world. Its a very sad thing and we can best fight it by doing something against it now instead of victimizing ourselves because of our ancestors.

I suspect he was talking about slave owners in Africa, that portion of he statement wasn’t clearly worded. You do know fellow blacks in Africans were complicit in the slave trade right ?

Dont discount his general point related to slavery being a world wide phenomenon that has been in place since time immemorial, to which most every race has been subject.
It's a diversion and a "what about ism".. his post should be totally discounted when he said American slavery had nothing to do with race.

Dude clearly said "even in the U.S" - that's false.

Who said I was discounting anything?

I'm simply telling dude to not speak on ADOS history or culture if he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Slavery never was a question of skin colour in history. The biggest slave trade was the arabic one from africa. You have white , indian, black, arabic, asian enslavers all through history.

Its a phenomenon all over the world. Its a very sad thing and we can best fight it by doing something against it now instead of victimizing ourselves because of our ancestors.
tenor (13).gif

I wouldn't "let" anybody beat me. Usually when someone beats you, you don't have a lot of choice in the matter. This ain't wwe.

Back