Devin Haney: "I'd never let a white boy beat me"

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score
A 21-year-old American boxer likened to Floyd Mayweather said he'd "never let a white boy" beat him.

WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney made the comments during a 78SportsTV live stream on YouTube which involved a fan-led Q&A.

Haney competes in the wildly-competitive 135-pound weight class, a division in which undefeated fighters Gervonta "Tank" Davis, Ryan Garcia, and Teofimo Lopez all campaign in.

Vasyl Lomachenko, one of the greatest amateur boxers of all time and a technically-adept pro, is regarded as the best lightweight fighter in the world today, according to Boxrec, The Ring magazine, and Boxing News.

Commenting on a potential Lomachenko fight, Haney said: "I'll tell you this, I'll never lose to a white boy in my life. I don't care what nobody got to say. Ain't no white boy who can beat me any day of the week.

"Fight a white boy 10 times, I'm gonna beat him 10 times," Haney said.

https://www.insider.com/devin-haney-said-will-never-lose-to-a-white-man-2020-4

He lost to a couple of "white boys" as an amateur. *shrug*

Bernard Hopkins said the same thing before he lost to Calzaghe.

Cool. A new kid to root against.

One of the funniest memes in boxing to me is the "I'll never lose to a white guy"

Sadly I think Lomachenko will retire before we see this fight especially with this damn virus.

Haney got that BHop curse now, placing my money on whoever his next white opponent is

Racist comments from a racist...

People who spout this sort of shit usually end up on the wrong side of the fence sooner or later, Hopkins said this his entire career, some may say he was a career racist, and ended up losing 3 of his fights to "white boys"...from the 7 opponents that managed to defeat him

Racist comments from a racist...

People who spout this sort of shit usually end up on the wrong side of the fence sooner or later, Hopkins said this his entire career, some may say he was a career racist, and ended up losing 3 of his fights to "white boys"...from the 7 opponents that managed to defeat him

Jermain Taylor also said that after being KOd by Pavlik, Froch and Abraham.

At that point you knew he was losing his marbles.

Jermain Taylor also said that after being KOd by Pavlik, Froch and Abraham.

At that point you knew he was losing his marbles.

He said it before his fight against Sam Soliman, who is Egyptian. But in Taylor's mind, he's a "white boy".

If a white guy said a black would never beat him theyd try to ban him from the sport. Amazing how blacks can say the n word all day long and the nascar guy loses his career over it. A lot of black privilege with this crap.

that's not a great example though is it. We all know the history, why it’s offensive, and to which demographic. It isn’t difficult not to use a single word in the whole of the English language, unless you want to cause offence

it is a racist statement from Haney though. No question.

Didn’t Alan minter say something along these lines once? That went well...

Joe Smith & Calzaghe say hi.

I'm waiting for the outrage. If BJS said a black boy would never beat him, this thread would be 10 pages long.

Crazy how many leftists are on these boards.
Save the fake outrage lol....
Can you look in that same mirror?
Any quote from you calling out racism against blacks in any of the other numerous racial threads.
If not you kind of do the exact same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back