Detoxifiers and fakespot

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are detoxifiers like detoxadine iodine and zeolite powder legit? I've heard of activated charcoal as well. Do they help? I think I might have a leaky gut. My stomach doesn't feel great recently so I've been fasting more, drinking bone broth, and taking probiotics. It's not horrible but it feels a little off and my appetite is down even though I've still had energy to keep training.

I'm looking at these 2. I've been checking them on fakespot.com which supposedly uses an algorithm to determine the level of deception involved, like when companies (like Chinese based ones) make fake accounts to give themselves lots of good reviews. The first link has a high level of deception according to fakespot.

detoxadine iodine
https://www.amazon.com/Suplemento-H...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

zeolite powder
https://www.amazon.com/Zeolite-Powd...th+med&qid=1599208823&sprefix=zeolith+&sr=8-3

www.fakespot.com

What do you guys think? Any experience with these detoxifier cleansers or fakespot.com? What's your strategy for sifting through all of the fake bs products out there?

I bought some deer antler powder supplement on Ebay a couple years ago that made me feel like crap every time I took it so I ended up tossing it.

In general mate the whole "detox" thing is mostly bullshit. I don't know this particular supplement but very few supps have any legitimate empirical evidence supporting their claims. Probably a waste of money.

The same rules for general health apply to all health problems:
Eat natural whole foods with plenty of veggies.
Drink lots of water.
Get enough sleep.
Exercise properly.
Avoid processed shit.
Keep alcohol/drug use moderate or absent.
Dont let stress overtake you.

Aside from that if you have gut issues using an elimination diet can really work. I know several people who have done it properly and it's really worked for them.

I used to get terrible acid reflux/indegestion probs for years. I cut out starchy carbs and most dairy except full fat Greek yoghurt and Kefir and its really helped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...c/05/detox-myth-health-diet-science-ignorance

What do you guys think? Any experience with these detoxifier cleansers or fakespot.com? What's your strategy for sifting through all of the fake bs products out there?

I bought some deer antler powder supplement on Ebay a couple years ago that made me feel like crap every time I took it so I ended up tossing it.

I would stop buying stuff off ebay and Amazon, unless it was from an official Amazon store direct from the reailer. It's cheap because they are fake products and usually from China. I bought some powders off Ebay a few years ago like Acerola Cherry, the product was totally fake, the whole company was a scam, and they are still on Amazon today selling junk. Deer Antler off ebay? How do you know it was even deer antler? You think those Chinese sellers care about quality or if it's even real antler?

I would stop buying stuff off ebay and Amazon, unless it was from an official Amazon store direct from the reailer. It's cheap because they are fake products and usually from China. I bought some powders off Ebay a few years ago like Acerola Cherry, the product was totally fake, the whole company was a scam, and they are still on Amazon today selling junk. Deer Antler off ebay? How do you know it was even deer antler? You think those Chinese sellers care about quality or if it's even real antler?
They are just platforms to sell stuff. Just because there is crap for sell there doesn't mean that every supplement from Ebay or Amazon is bogus. That's like saying that you would never buy something off craigslist because it might be shady. Also, you didn't mention any alternatives.

Back