Rumored Determine the rd by rd result: Justin Gaethje will KO Khabib in the 4th round

Khabib by RNC against a tired and worn out and beat up Gaethje in the 4th

Khabib most likely wins a decision after a fight filled with takedowns, or he finishes Justin late in the fight similarly to Dustin and Conor.

I give Justin a chance at winning by tko, but I think it’s unlikely anyone at 155 can beat Khabib.

Rd 1. Khabib takes him down but doesn’t do much.
Rd 2. Khabib takes him down and works more.
Rd 3. Khabib takes his rest and stands for a while. Eventually takes Justin down and drains him a little more.
Rd 4. Khabib takes him down and submits him.

Kinda like Conor without the cheating.

The closer this fight comes up the more I lean towards Gaethje, just gotta very weird feeling about this one

He is not gonna have the stamina to KO anyone by that round.

1st Round will probably tell you everything. Can Justin keep Khabib off him, and land some hard strikes? He has to do some damage early.. He can't just survive being grappled down for 10 minutes.. Only a matter of time.. Footwork needs to be impeccable..

No, Khabib takes him down, and Justin taps.

Khabib will take him down and quite possible win a dominant smothering decision but tap?

Justin prays to the JBG daily. He'd go to sleep first unlike Conor.

Plus Khabib has 6 decision wins in the UFC over guys that were nowhere near as tough as Justin. If they can survive, Justin can too.

I'm thinking Khabib v Iaquinta but a bit more competitive

kind of what this guy thought Iaquinta v Khabib did but not as delusional
upload_2020-10-19_20-17-23.png

Kahbib late sub on a tired and frustrated Gay-chee

RNC most likely

Round 1: First four minutes of the round is standing up, nothing significant. Khabib takes Gaethje down in the last minutes, gets off a couple of shots

Round 2: Entirety of round spent on feet with Khabib either holding Justin on the fence , when on the feet, Justin lands a few significant shots

Round 3: Gaethje lands multiple significant shots, Khabib is bleeding from the nose. It appears that the fight is going Justin's way

Round 4: 2:05 of the round Gaethje lands an uppercut and its a walk off KO. Bye bye unbeaten streak.

GSP is commentating for RDS, looks stunned and his wishes for a fight with Khabib is done. Gaethje challenges GSP for a fight.

GSP gives an indecisive response. GSP knows he can beat Justin, but he also knows that the fight will do nothing for his legacy.

Dana White announces instant rematch during the Post Fight press conference.

Please bump this thread on Sunday at 1:00 am.
Match starts.
Conor fans tuning in telling their friends that Habibs takedowns are gonna get stopped by Gaethjes legendary D1 wrestling and Habib gonna get knocked the fuck out by Gaethjes nuclear power.
Habib gets the takedown....
Channel changed to National Geographic.

Habib wins rd3 sub.

I could see Gaethje going for the eyes early on. It's probably his only hope.

3rd round strangulation. Khabib goes home without losing a drop of blood as usual

Khabib will take him down and quite possible win a dominant smothering decision but tap?

Justin prays to the JBG daily. He'd go to sleep first unlike Conor.

Plus Khabib has 6 decision wins in the UFC over guys that were nowhere near as tough as Justin. If they can survive, Justin can too.
We'll see

Back