Rumored Determine the rd by rd result: Justin Gaethje will KO Khabib in the 4th round

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Round 1: First four minutes of the round is standing up, nothing significant. Khabib takes Gaethje down in the last minutes, gets off a couple of shots

Round 2: Entirety of round spent on feet with Khabib either holding Justin on the fence , when on the feet, Justin lands a few significant shots

Round 3: Gaethje lands multiple significant shots, Khabib is bleeding from the nose. It appears that the fight is going Justin's way

Round 4: 2:05 of the round Gaethje lands an uppercut and its a walk off KO. Bye bye unbeaten streak.

GSP is commentating for RDS, looks stunned and his wishes for a fight with Khabib is done. Gaethje challenges GSP for a fight.

GSP gives an indecisive response. GSP knows he can beat Justin, but he also knows that the fight will do nothing for his legacy.

Dana White announces instant rematch during the Post Fight press conference.

Please bump this thread on Sunday at 1:00 am.

Imo it will be pretty much like the Poirier fight, but Gaethje is strong enough to land that KO in the early rounds. If it goes to the championship rounds, I don't see Khabib losing

I just don't see how Justin wins this fight. Khabib is too difficult to train for no one beats him @ 155.

Khabib submission round 2.

Gaethje keeps it standing for the first 90 seconds or so. He lands some good leg kicks and punches. Khabib shoots and Justin Creates a few scrambles but inevitably gets driven to the cage and dragged down. Last 2 minutes Justin. Is trying to stand up absorbing GnP and struggling to protect his neck. He takes heavy damage but survives the round.

Round 2 Justin comes out tired and a more reckless, recognizing that he needs to hurt Khabib something fierce before he gets taken down again. He has mild success but ultimately leaves himself open to another takedown. Khabib goes to work, Gaethje exposes his back, RNC, and still

Round 1: First four minutes of the round is standing up, nothing significant. Khabib takes Gaethje down in the last minutes, gets off a couple of shots

Round 2: Entirety of round spent on feet with Khabib either holding Justin on the fence , when on the feet, Justin lands a few significant shots

Round 3: Gaethje lands multiple significant shots, Khabib is bleeding from the nose. It appears that the fight is going Justin's way

Round 4: 2:05 of the round Gaethje lands an uppercut and its a walk off KO. Bye bye unbeaten streak.

GSP is commentating for RDS, looks stunned and his wishes for a fight with Khabib is done. Gaethje challenges GSP for a fight.

GSP gives an indecisive response. GSP knows he can beat Justin, but he also knows that the fight will do nothing for his legacy.

Dana White announces instant rematch during the Post Fight press conference.

Please bump this thread on Sunday at 1:00 am.
Khabib strangulates Justin. Mark my words.

I got Khabib rear naked choke round 3. Justin hurts Khabib worse than he's ever been hurt in round 2 though.

If it’s the same patient and measured Justin that put a beating on Tony, then this will be one hell of a fight. I think Justin will give Khabib way more trouble than Conor or Dustin did, and a 4th TKO is a possibility.

I just wasn’t Khabib koed, don’t care what round. I’ve got a wicked thread planned should he lose.

Back