Detention stories!!! Hardened under 18 criminal tales GTFIH!!!!

I like to think I was a B2 bomber all throughout HS but really the school didnt give a shit. Theyd only make noise if you missed something like ten classes in a row, I took full advantage of that knowledge. I was an ace catch up artist, still a minor miracle I graduated on time. Very slightly regret not applying myself now. Theres a reason its called "high" school. Shame, shaaaaame.

I was caught tipping over trash cans like a real degenerate.

I'm sure the rest of the thugs in this thread would be the same level of buck wild.

I was caught tipping over trash cans like a real degenerate.

I'm sure the rest of the thugs in this thread would be the same level of buck wild.
My crew did the same.
Also putting boogers on girls.
Once when I was in 1st grade me and my friends were trying to sell miniature snowmen that’s we made from the sludge snow in the school yard to people passing by. Some guy came over and asked how much and we said 5$.and the dude started laughing at us and walked off. Dude lived down the block. Me and my buddies climbed the fence the next day and threw a bunch of rocks through his windows and dog shit through his broken windows.
Basically everyone saw us and we his neighbors started yelling at us so we ran.
We tried to sneak back into school with disguises by rolling up our pants legs and trying to stick our hair up to look different.
We got busted right away

I would often get detention for skipping class. Then I'd skip detention and they would suspend me, so if miss a day of school. Flawless logic there school system

Man, I never got caught for this but one time on a school trip to Denmark I shit my pants, but somehow managed to frame another kid for it. He had to go out in front of everyone and pick up the pants from the stairwell they got thrown down into. I feel really guilty about it to this day.
<HisEye>

Once shoved a frayed wire into a power socket because a girl asked me to in the 8th grade. I was a chubby tomato can of a student back then so I didn't think things through. Shoved it in and made a loud BOOF sound and left the socket burnt.

Was suspended for 2 days + 3 days of On Campus Suspension. Cried like a bitch in the Assistant Principal's office for some reason.

Old classmates still remember me for that shit.

Heres another one

I was skipping school and when i was leaving there was a news magazine van outside which i didnt think nothing about.

Next day in the morning my parents were like "so you were at last classes right"

In the newspaper theres a front page picture of me leaving school, a big ass clock on our school wall where you can see the time i left and the date when picture was taken.

To the detention i go

Once shoved a frayed wire into a power socket because a girl asked me to in the 8th grade. I was a chubby tomato can of a student back then so I didn't think things through. Shoved it in and made a loud BOOF sound and left the socket burnt.

Was suspended for 2 days + 3 days of On Campus Suspension. Cried like a bitch in the Assistant Principal's office for some reason.

Old classmates still remember me for that shit.

Well your nickname just happened. What up Wire!?!?

I got detention on the first day of high school. I was Year 7, which is the first day of high school (12, turning 13). Year 9 (15 years) kids were dicks and wanted to haze the new kids. I wasn't the type of kid to take shit, so I socked him in the mouth. He didn't even fight back, he was kinda shocked that I hit him. His lip was busted up and he standing there holding his face in shock. His buddies just laughed at him getting hit by a fresher.

My parents werent exactly thrilled to get a call that I was in detention on the first day lol.

We used to set things on fire in the class room. Once it was a trash can full of paper. We looked like a bunch of homeless people. To be fair with us, it was winter and the stoves never worked.

One time in a weird sequence a dildo ended up flying into our teachers desk and falling to the ground.

Another time another guy used a lighter to burn his armpit hairs and we had to leave the classroom because the smell was unbearable. It was hilarious when the teacher arrived, asked us what the hell we were doing outside and entered the classroom just to come out cursing.

We had another teacher who was also a stripper and a karate practitioner. My friend and I were training Kickboxing at the time and I remember this guy saying that we could set up a ring in the corner anytime and he would kick our asses.

There was a good unity in the class when it come to everybody missing class. There was at least 2 teachers (one was the stripper) that we missed like 5/6 classes in a row and 1 day before the last class of the year (which we planned to attend because we needed some sort of evaluation) came into our classroom and told us that everyone who shows up next day would fail the class. Whoever missed was going to have a 7 or 8.

Oh.. good old days. I have thousands of those.

Edit: No such things as detention here. You would score some kind of points and if you get to 25 you get expelled. Guys usually ended up with 24.5.

We used to set things on fire in the class room. Once it was a trash can full of paper. We looked like a bunch of homeless people. To be fair with us, it was winter and the stoves never worked.

One time in a weird sequence a dildo ended up flying into our teachers desk and falling to the ground.

Another time another guy used a lighter to burn his armpit hairs and we had to leave the classroom because the smell was unbearable. It was hilarious when the teacher arrived, asked us what the hell we were doing outside and entered the classroom just to come out cursing.

We had another teacher who was also a stripper and a karate practitioner. My friend and I were training Kickboxing at the time and I remember this guy saying that we could set up a ring in the corner anytime and he would kick our asses.

There was a good unity in the class when it come to everybody missing class. There was at least 2 teachers (one was the stripper) that we missed like 5/6 classes in a row and 1 day before the last class of the year (which we planned to attend because we needed some sort of evaluation) came into our classroom and told us that everyone who shows up next day would fail the class. Whoever missed was going to have a 7 or 8.

Oh.. good old days. I have thousands of those.

Edit: No such things as detention here. You would score some kind of points and if you get to 25 you get expelled. Guys usually ended up with 24.5.

I'd try to set that scoring record and be known as the Michael Jordan of the expulsion game.

I'd try to set that scoring record and be known as the Michael Jordan of the expulsion game.
It was pretty much extortion. You got 1, 2, 3, 10 points for some things. It was the criteria of the school.

Once they were really tired of you they would take you to 24.5 points which was barely "stop with the bullshit or you are expelled" type of situation.

But at the end of the day the only guys who got expelled were either known criminals or kids who brought some sort of handgun (usually knives) or drugs to school.

It was pretty much extortion. You got 1, 2, 3, 10 points for some things. It was the criteria of the school.

Once they were really tired of you they would take you to 24.5 points which was barely "stop with the bullshit or you are expelled" type of situation.

But at the end of the day the only guys who got expelled were either known criminals or kids who brought some sort of handgun (usually knives) or drugs to school.

You get expelled for knives?

Wtf

Got half expelled for fighting in class (a petition and a teacher begged the principal to let me complete my exams and return the following year).

The guy kept mouthing off to me after i asked him nicely not to several times. Resource teacher even told him not to. Got fed up and called him a goof, he told me he was going to kick my ass at recess. Class had just begun so i told him recess is now and stood up to take it outside. Teacher kicked the guy out of class and on his way out he swung at me. He ended up missing several teeth and crying about it. Telling menid pay his dental bills. Return to sender bitch...

I was getting suspensions and getting banned from statewide events.
I once took a bite of a teachers donut and she cried when she came back to her desk.
She said she taught at Columbine when the shooting went down, and this class was the worse that she ever had before ranting about whatever and then showing her donut and going "And someone took a bite of my donut" The whole class went hysterical while she put her head down and cried.

Baby oil in the hallways, got a retard to pull the fire alarm during a snow storm, constant antics during sporting events that the Newspaper was going to write about how terrible fans we were at events. Booing randomly, yelling during the anthems, throwing food in the stands during the games, harassing opposing teams cheerleaders, police officers and staff. Our school was mediocre at sports so we made sure we had the worst fans in the biz.

Due to that I got banned from all high school sporting events in the state for life apparently.
Was banned from homecoming, Then banned from Prom, then got banned from Graduation. Never got to walk. Got the diploma in the mail.

I once made a ruckus at a baseball game so bad that one of the guys on the team said they awarded me the game ball in the locker room.
It was against our rivals down the street. Except all my good friends went to the rival school and played sports. That rival school was back to back state Champs in Football, all my friends, and I would antagonize them during their games since I moved and played at the shit school.
They all played baseball and if anyone knows anything about HS sports, the Baseball games are the quietest, so they got the full bore of my antics.

It got so bad that our coach in the middle of the game yelled at me "What the hell is wrong wit you. Get some class" on the middle of the baseball diamond.
The opposing coach told everyone on their bench that he better not find out anyone of them are hanging out with me.
School Superintendent came up during the game and said "Ill tell them you were good"
Only thing was that I was already banned from all sporting events because of what we did at a football and then basketball game earlier that school year.

And there is alot more. Might have to make a thread.

Why didn't you, you know... play the sports?

Detention? That's cute. I did 5 years in juvie for attempted murder. Do I win this thread?

Heres another one

I was skipping school and when i was leaving there was a news magazine van outside which i didnt think nothing about.

Next day in the morning my parents were like "so you were at last classes right"

In the newspaper theres a front page picture of me leaving school, a big ass clock on our school wall where you can see the time i left and the date when picture was taken.

To the detention i go
LMAO. That is actually hilarous.

Back