Detention stories!!! Hardened under 18 criminal tales GTFIH!!!!

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Red Beard, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Red Beard Black Belt

Alright, so I am bored at work and I was thinking about the old days getting detention in school. I was getting into fights and talking all types of shit as a youth. One particular tale happened in Fourth Grade when we were talking about Christopher Columbus. The teacher started saying how he discovered America and he then made trades with the Native Americans (ignorant lady called them Indians lol) and I asked her how he could discover something when people were already there. The class chuckled but i was hungry for more!!! I got up, walked to her desk and sat with my feet up and said, "Hey look I just discovered Mrs. (Blank)'s desk!!!!" The class lost it and i had to go see our very flamboyant principal. After that day, I was hooked on getting those lolz. What say you Sherbros...you ever get detention in school???? What did you do????

Cliffs: In Fourth Grade I punked my teacher when she said Columbus discovered America. I sat at her desk with my feet up and said i discovered it. Detention with flamboyant Diet Coke drinking Principal.

2. Cole train Silver Belt

throwing my Pe teacher in freestyle wrestling practise with a 5 point throw (karelin slam)

3. Red Beard Black Belt

You had chest hair at 6 I can tell.

4. Zer Steel Belt

Not the hardest story we're going to hear but I got told off for stealing pens once

5. Red Beard Black Belt

I heard you can get free pens at penisland.com. Pen Island is a great place for writing instruments. Check it out bud!

6. weed ベルセルク

detention was proven to be ineffective during my school years so they abandoned it. we'd just cut out of school like the rest of the universe.

7. Cole train Silver Belt

thing was pe teacher always challenged students to score points on him while he was on the mat, student who could score on him would get an a

i dont know why but i always had ridiculous strength in wrestling for a guy who doesnt wrestle plus i was big.

so hes on the floor my turn to try and i lift him off like karelin did, my father used to show me his wrestling highlights.

i got an a for pe and detention for potentially hurting the teacher (not pe teachers doing he was a good guy)

next year to get an a you had to beat the teacher in a full freestyle wrestling match

8. Red Beard Black Belt

I was only like 10 so cutting out of school wasn't a viable option. I did cut out when I was 14 though during a fake bomb threat. I got three days in-school suspension for that because we kicked a door down.

9. Red Beard Black Belt

Khabib is that really you?????

10. faustian I AM NOT A MONSTER Platinum Member

In 6th grade our social studies teacher mentioned how people actually purchased pet rocks back in the 70s. This was back when Polack jokes were in so I piped up "Was this in Poland?" and she lost it lol, took me outside the classroom and was like "What would your parents think if I told them you said that?!?!" and I was like "They'd probably laugh"

She was seriously pissed but it was the gifted program where we were pretty much untouchable and allowed virtually unlimited latitude within reason, so her trying to discipline me would've been kinda pointless. I did apologize to her though because I was pretty sure she was of Polish descent

11. Wizzlebiz Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest

They tried to give me detention for fighting all the time. But I hit the principal with the jab and never got detention again. Also was never allowed in that school again. Which was fine because fuck that school.

12. Red Beard Black Belt

Hahahahaha! My parents thought I was funny for the Columbus thing so it just reinforced my negative behavior. I called our Spanish teacher...who was a woman "Popeye el sailor Mujer" because she was wearing a legit sailor outfit with the hat and everything. She called my house that night to tell my parents and i pretended I was my Dad. Hahaha what a dick!!!!

Did you rock him?

13. Wizzlebiz Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest

Out cold brother. I have Carwinesque hands.

14. Red Beard Black Belt

I heard it was an early stoppage. Word on the street is the Principal was about to roll for a heel hook. He said you've been ducking him for years.

15. Wizzlebiz Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest

He just talks bunch of shit. But he needs 10 wins to get another crack at me.

16. Omegaboy13 Sweepin' Your Leg

Once got a week of detention for reading a book in chemistry class.

Chem teacher could not control his classroom. Constant disruptions, outbursts, and disregard for the subject by a few douche bag kids in the class. It got so bad that I just brought a book to read everyday because no one could focus anyways, pointless. Well he decided that instead of dealing with tbw unruly assholes, that he was going to pick on the quiet nerdy kid in the corner who was "obviously" a softer target. I told him very politely (serious, I was polite) that I would gladly put my book away when he decided to deal with the constant disruptions. Dude lost his shit on me and sent me to the Principal. Principal and I spoke for an hour or so, it was a pleasant conversation. I still got a week of detention. The detention teacher and I played chess, and I got to learn about the Bloods from one of the derelicts.

Clifs: I'm a hard ass mother fucker. I've done time.

17. Red Beard Black Belt

That's kind of like prison tbh. You played chess and almost joined the Bloods. I'd get a new tat with like a Rook on your neck.

18. Omegaboy13 Sweepin' Your Leg

Already got my MOB tattoo bro. Puttin' in work reading Hemmingway in defiance of any direct order.

19. faustian I AM NOT A MONSTER Platinum Member

Where do I remember you from?

20. JabToucher Banned Banned

I got in to a lot of fights at school!

Well I say "fights", I was a member of the school debate club. Things could get heated on certain topics.

Still though..don't mess!