Detailed analysis on why JDS loses to Cain

I swear people make the most weirdest threads on this forum.

hope you're right though

Still better than those threads claiming Cain will win because he's so much better...

True, but seriously what's with the spate of "Cain will lose because he has no nickname", "Cain will win because of his Pride in the Brown" and now this black magic crap. Crap, I tell you!

well according to your shit, Frank could have something else in store for JDS and let him get the win on Cain

this is pretty retarded, but heck I'll take anything that hints at Cain destroying JDS :icon_lol:

If he can curse Nog during/before they fight, why didn't he curse all the opponents he lost to?

If he can curse Nog during/before they fight, why didn't he curse all the opponents he lost to?

Maybe there was a full moon around when the Nog fights took place?

I remember there was some UFC primetime curse or something, not sure if that was ever broken.

This reminds me of that one thread where the TS said Okami would beat Anderson because "Okami has never lost a fight in August."

I do believe you're onto something here... I am also now convinced... we will see if it continues

intredasting-thumb.jpg

if jds does lose i will say the curse is legit. but if mir was so great at black magic why didnt he win the fights he lost using said magic?

Gotta bump this Thread either way after the fight. Great thread

Hey guys, I've actually been a warlock since 2004, so I will answer you questions regarding why he didn't curse his opponents before the fights:

In black magic, when placing hexes we generally need to have some sort of piece of the person - a hair, some blood, an arm, etc.

Mir must have gotten some part of a fighter before some of his fights he had won, but been unable to get a piece in the fights he lost.

This is apparent in the weigh in at Cheick Kongo. He must have gotten something from Cheick Kongo and wasted no time in placing the hex, right there at the weigh in!

frank-mir-cheick-kongo.jpg

Hope this clears some stuff up.

Hey guys, I've actually been a warlock since 2004, so I will answer you questions regarding why he didn't curse his opponents before the fights:

Could you explain what is going on here?

Frank-Mir-romo-original.jpg

Is this a curse?

Last edited:
Back