Black Viking

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anyone else enjoy destruction of skinny legs a lot? lol

Fighter with very skinny legs vs. fighter with devastating leg kicks

I would go nuts watching Jose Aldo vs. Pablo Garza
Thiago Alves vs. Nick Diaz
Edson Barboza vs. Nate Diaz
Mark Hunt vs. Stefan Struve (just two more months!)

Prime Cro Cop vs. Jon Jones in K-1:p

Dale Hartt has some good ones. He dropped Corey Hill with a nice right low kick:

coreyhill.gif

A lot of Sherdoggers are going to be upset when Struve pulls guard and triangles or armbars Hunt easily.

DAMN.

What are the names of the fighters?

Every time Gonzaga fights I scream for leg kicks... sadly, he is afraid to throw them now.

I am from the Netherlands and still I say Hunt via KO r1.

Watch the first round of Barry vs. Struve and replace Pat's hands with the hands of the Super Samoan.

A lot of Sherdoggers are going to be upset when Struve pulls guard and triangles or armbars Hunt easily.

DAMN.

What are the names of the fighters?

Are you joking or serious?

Corey Hill vs. Dale Hartt

Yeah, Gonzaga has some brutal low kicks:

[/IMG]

Cmon now, he has ridiculous tree-trunks for legs and when the throws the leg kicks they're mean. He could have torn apart Schaub with them... but he was weird in that fight. Simply outstruck.

Are you joking or serious?

In regard to which part of my post? I think Struve subs Hunt rather easily.

I've seen the picture of the guy getting his leg broke before, but didn't know what fight it was from.

Ernesto Hoost vs Jon Jones in K-1 maybe. To be honest, I never found Cro Cop to be a devastating leg kicker. He was more a body and head guy.

Edit: Cue the Yoshida GIFs.

Thin legs might leave you more open to suffering a break like Hill or Pele but I'm not sure they make a stoppage via muscle damage anymore likely.

Watch Igor vs Hoost to see thin legs destroy fat legs with well placed kicks.

In regard to which part of my post? I think Struve subs Hunt rather easily.

I've seen the picture of the guy getting his leg broke before, but didn't know what fight it was from.

The leg thing. Dude had the names in his post. Plus how could anybody not know about Corey Hill by now.

Ernesto Hoost vs Jon Jones in K-1 maybe. To be honest, I never found Cro Cop to be a devastating leg kicker. He was more a body and head guy.

Thin legs might leave you more open to suffering a break like Hill or Pele but I'm not sure they make a stoppage via muscle damage anymore likely.

Watch Igor vs Hoost to see thin legs destroy fat legs with well placed kicks.

Enjoy fellas...

Thank you, now I have a reason to post one of my favorite gifs:

ib0ePqRXIIZ456.gif

crocopyoshida.gif

The leg thing. Dude had the names in his post. Plus how could anybody not know about Corey Hill by now.

I would appreciate if you would address me as Det or Kimble. I believe I've earned it.

Sadly I think the poster that said Struve would go for a takedown and sub instead of kickboxing with Hunt is correct. But then again, after what JDS did to Struve I don't blame him for not wanting that to happen again, which it surely would if he stood with Hunt.

Still rooting for Hunto

Oops. Missed the names in the post, my bad.

Like I said, I knew of the injury and had seen a picture (not GIF) of the leg broken after the kick. Didn't know the names of the fighters.

Oops. Missed the names in the post, my bad.

Like I said, I knew of the injury and had seen a picture (not GIF) of the leg broken after the kick. Didn't know the names of the fighters.

All is well.

Back