Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lvl advantages are coming back for the IB and Trials with the update coming with the Forsaken DLC hopefully the jump to 600LL isn't stuck behind milestones. I understand the best loot in the game needing to be earned but I don't understand why they needed to change what shit drops at from D1.

who ever thought it was a good ideal to have power ammo spawn as fast as it does in pvp needs to get kicked in the sack. The IB is nothing but twats farming the power ammo to load up their fusion rifles, shotguns, grenade launchers, or swords to get easy kills. I went against a full fireteam of void hunters doing nothing but running around with swords two times in a roll. Beat them on the endless vale map due to the stupid fucks running straight at you then the next map was wormhaven where they hid behind fucking door way the whole time or duck walked the whole time. this next dlc better make the pvp worth a fuck because buffing a few exotics and over spawning power ammo isn't a fix for the stupid ass base ttk or atleast make the IB fucking clash.

These maps are not meant for 6v6. Dont think im gonna continue playing IB this week its so frustrating and a power ammo fest

I forgot how much i hated the pvp in destiny 2. And ive got a shit load of shaders in the post master. Fucking hate the shader system too

Im liking 6v6 on the bigger maps but holy fuck, there is way to much heavy ammo going around. 90% of my deaths are from power ammo or supers, mainly fucking tractor cannon. fuck that gun.

Pussies. j/k, but I am loving the IB as usual.
I loved the challenges yesterday, I basically completed all three challenges on all three characters in one or two games each.
(5 kill streak, 5 kills after an enemy recently kills a team mate, and one other I can't remember)

I am grinding hard for all the ornaments for my hunter. I also completed the armour set from Tess Everis and that Mars chick. Lookin' dope all swagged out.
(I know, I can't believe I just said that either)

So we're on a mission to complete the Prestige raid. We've got the first three checkpoint mechanics all nailed down, but once we got to Callus the connectivity issues started up. We had one guy that kept getting kicked to the title screen repeatedly, another guy got booted to dashboard right at the crux on the last run of gauntlet, etc.
After repeat title screen kicks, his comms got so bad that you couldn't hear a frigging single syllable when he was trying to talk to us, and as you all know, Prestige Callus requires crisp communication.
So we put it on hold to finish that up later. It's a lot of fun with the prestige mechanics though. Definitely a challenge.

Pussies. j/k, but I am loving the IB as usual.
I loved the challenges yesterday, I basically completed all three challenges on all three characters in one or two games each.
(5 kill streak, 5 kills after an enemy recently kills a team mate, and one other I can't remember)

I am grinding hard for all the ornaments for my hunter. I also completed the armour set from Tess Everis and that Mars chick. Lookin' dope all swagged out.
(I know, I can't believe I just said that either)
kill a guardian who has their super was the 3rd one. Some douche sent me hate mail calling me a scrub because I tbaged him after he ran straight at me with a sword and I killed him with the battle scar. I then called him a power ammo farming cunt and got a ban warning fom playstation after he reported me. I just need one more package for the IB handcannon and I think I'll call it good for season 3 IBs.

Im liking 6v6 on the bigger maps but holy fuck, there is way to much heavy ammo going around. 90% of my deaths are from power ammo or supers, mainly fucking tractor cannon. fuck that gun.
The heavy ammo drop buff is stupid getting killed 30 seconds in from a rocket is retarded but atleast you only get one rocket at a time.

The heavy ammo drop buff is stupid getting killed 30 seconds in from a rocket is retarded but atleast you only get one rocket at a time.
Yeah but I use rockets and think they’re dumb as fuck. All the ammo drops from people dying give me a rocket shot, even if the dude has 1 shitty shot left it gives me a rocket. That’s a little dumb imo.

Yeah but I use rockets and think they’re dumb as fuck. All the ammo drops from people dying give me a rocket shot, even if the dude has 1 shitty shot left it gives me a rocket. That’s a little dumb imo.
you using the damn sins of the past or curtain call?

Why is Bungo so fucking bad at designing maps? How can the same company design maps like Bannerfall, that make sense and are balanced, and then shit like what you get in Destiny 2?

Also 'LUL' at Bungo designing a helmet to instantly start health regeneration in game they made have horrible health regeneration. Jesus christ Bungo..

Why is Bungo so fucking bad at designing maps? How can the same company design maps like Bannerfall, that make sense and are balanced, and then shit like what you get in Destiny 2?

Also 'LUL' at Bungo designing a helmet to instantly start health regeneration in game they made have horrible health regeneration. Jesus christ Bungo..
yeah so many fucking stupid decisions. they need to buff regen across the bored and nerf that helmet ( i main hunter and use that shit ). while lowering time-to-kill along with. dont get me started on the fucking boring ass and awful map designs. destiny 1 maps were SO much better.

have you played bannerfall in D2 yet? they fucked it up damn near as bad as the burning shrine they shrunk them down too much maybe first light would be normal sized in D2.

yeah so many fucking stupid decisions. they need to buff regen across the bored and nerf that helmet ( i main hunter and use that shit ). while lowering time-to-kill along with. dont get me started on the fucking boring ass and awful map designs. destiny 1 maps were SO much better.
Every Hunter I kill that is wearing that helmet gets teabagged, regardless of if I got lucky, solo ult'd them, or utterly outplayed them. Which pretty much means I'm bagging every Hunter I kill.

I don't get why they make such unbalanced maps, it was a problem in the first game as well. It was however more dependent on the game type in the first game. Rusted Lands and Shores of Time were okay in things like Clash and Control but were absolute shit for Elimination/Trials.
have you played bannerfall in D2 yet? they fucked it up damn near as bad as the burning shrine they shrunk them down too much maybe first light would be normal sized in D2.
I've played it a couple times, it feels different, but it's still probably the best map in the game. Which isn't saying much. That one map, I can't recall the name, with a Cabal base and it's kind of wintery is possibly the worst map I've played in any game. If you get the A spawn you may as well just back out because you're gonna get fucking dumpstered 90% of the time.

Last edited:
I've been smoking a brisket all night long so I've been grinding out some D2 for shits and giggles. Got the Polaris Lance and the Catalyst for it, and also finished up the Catalyst for Sunshot. That Sunshot Catalyst is a hell of a grind... by the time I finished it I had 3345 kills with the Sunshot since I Masterworked the weapon and started working on the Catalyst. Unreal how long that took...finally broke down and started spamming the Escalation Protocol on the southern end of Mars.

Ran some Iron Banner and it was OK, lost most of my games but had fun knocking out the Milestones. I've got all my characters at or above 370 so I'm now working on completing Escalation Protocol. Me and a bunch of randoms got to round 4 and that was my first time ever actually beating round 2, so that was kind of cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back