Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with Destiny 2? I have heard that many people have stopped playing.
Our clan has 70 members. About 40 on D2. You'd be lucky to see more than 4 on at a time these days.

I completed all three challenges with all three characters and bought the Scout Rifle. Not really sure how I feel about it. It has an amazing fire rate and is full auto, but only "kinda" stable. It might be worth Masterworking it if I could get a Stability perk increase, but I don't know if that is possible, because I have re-rolled my Halfdan about 15 times and still never ONCE gotten a Stability perk increase.

I might ask about that on Reddit. I turned in enough tokens for one engram, and got the Shotgun, so that was pretty sweet. I'm not sure if I will bother with the Hand Cannon. We'll see.
Most those full auto low impact scout rifles are garbage like the one from Dead Orbit the IB one has high caliber rounds though right? So those might make it a little better but I wouldn't waste masterwork cores on it especially hoping for a boost to stability because scout rifles don't get it they have +5 range & +10 to magazine, reload, and handling the same with auto rifles.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ks-weapons-armour-perks-masterwork-cores-5782

Most those full auto low impact scout rifles are garbage like the one from Dead Orbit the IB one has high caliber rounds though right? So those might make it a little better but I wouldn't waste masterwork cores on it especially hoping for a boost to stability because scout rifles don't get it they have +5 range & +10 to magazine, reload, and handling the same with auto rifles.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ks-weapons-armour-perks-masterwork-cores-5782
Hey bro that site is blocked at work. Is there any way you could paste the article text here? Or is it too big?

I'm assuming this is the part you were interested in?

Auto Rifle
+5 Range
+10 Magazine
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

Fusion Rifle
+5 Stability
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

Grenade Launcher
+5 Stability
+10 Reload
+10 Handling
+5 Blast Radius

Hand Cannon
+5 Stability
+10 Magazine
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

Pulse Rifle
+5 Range
+10 Magazine
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

Rocket Launcher
+10 Reload
+10 Handling
+5 Projectile Speed
+5 Blast Radius

Scout Rifle
+5 Range
+10 Magazine
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

Shotgun
+5 Stability
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

Sidearm
+5 Stability
+10 Magazine
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

Sniper Rifle
+5 Range
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

SMG
+5 Range
+10 Magazine
+10 Reload
+10 Handling

Sword
+10 Magazine
+5 Impact

Thanks man. Fuck I have burned through a LOT of shards, trying to get a stability perk on my Halfdan auto rifle. Fucking Bungie. #dicks

Except ability timers. Those still get to suck.

one line hidden in some of the paragraphs at the end states they are going to hit ability cooldowns through the mod system

Thanks man. Fuck I have burned through a LOT of shards, trying to get a stability perk on my Halfdan auto rifle. Fucking Bungie. #dicks
some of those boost make no sense like giving scout rifles and sniper rifles range boost instead of stability or the +10% mag size on most of them thinks for the 1-3 extra rounds. Or the lack of range to hand cannons I'm sure that extra stability is really going to help with the bloom. Then the extra range for smgs so now they got damn near auto rifle range that makes pvp so much better with duck walking twats using the antiope-d. Maybe when they get the mods up to par they will help I just ran counter balance mods to get a more predictable recoil.

one line hidden in some of the paragraphs at the end states they are going to hit ability cooldowns through the mod system

Put me down as thinking thats an overcomplicated shitty solution to a very simple problem. Just lower the timers. They Are Bad.

Also the shoulder charge nerf is getting reverted

Shoulder charge nerf? They need to frigging fix the Hunter Melee. He hits like a girl now. I takes me THREE melee hits to down someone, but they can down me in two.

duck walking twats using the antiope-d.
I loled.

Maybe when they get the mods up to par they will help I just ran counter balance mods to get a more predictable recoil.
Do you find they help? I find the mods do absolutely NOTHING to improve on anything at all. Even when "stacked three times" I find the difference is so negligible that I only bother because I am a completionist.

Man I got raped in the IB last night. I was playing solo and just kept getting dropped in lobbies where the other team would kill us and win the game with literally DOUBLE our score. I don't know why or what was going on, but that's not the usual for me. At this point I am just working on unlocking the ornaments. I have to hit one more IB milestone and win about 10 more rounds, and that will unlock the last two.

As much as I get pissed at Bungie for being toolbags, the IB is fun. I just REALLY wish they would get rid of that Turning-speed-nerf that they have in place for when you are moving. It really makes it frustrating sometimes, especially in CQB ranges.

some of those boost make no sense like giving scout rifles and sniper rifles range boost instead of stability or the +10% mag size on most of them thinks for the 1-3 extra rounds. Or the lack of range to hand cannons I'm sure that extra stability is really going to help with the bloom. Then the extra range for smgs so now they got damn near auto rifle range that makes pvp so much better with duck walking twats using the antiope-d. Maybe when they get the mods up to par they will help I just ran counter balance mods to get a more predictable recoil.

The extra mag on the nameless midnight was 1 and the last hope was 3. One extra trigger pull for each. LOL, rerolled those fuckers for reload speed.

I actually got a dope masterwork drop. Would not have used it otherwise. The Medley 45. That gun is a fucking laser. Have never been into the 600 rpm autos but might have to start using them. Also had a masterwork Scathelocke drop as I was turning the game off the other day. Not sure the perk, but might have to give that gun a go too.

Iron Banner has been fun... been on both ends of a few pub-stompings and it's been a blast. I've been solo-queuing and haven't come across many full clans. I'm not a fan of any of the weapons this time around though... got the scout rifle a few times from drops but energy scouts just aren't very fun in my opinion. They need to make Dragonfly behave exactly like Firefly, and then change the perk on Sunshot to something similar to what the Nechrochasm had. This way Firefly can be brought back to its former glory and we can have fun with it again. As it is right now Dragonfly does almost no secondary damage at all... very underwhelming.

hopefully the sandbox changes are good. not playing until handcannons can 3 tap again, pulses as well (3 burst).

You can 3 burst with the Vigilance Wing. Obviously not every time.
is a 5 round burst instead of a 3, slightly longer time to shoot as compared to a hawksaw or pdx 45 type. vig wing is like the hard and slow rate of fire pulses we had in d1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back