Destinations with most or best touristy nightspots/nightlife

I would also like to add the Old Port of San Juan PR to the list. It is just a colonial looking fort thingy with lots of average bars. But the cruise ships and tourists have no where else to go. Also the resort area of San Juan or Isla Verde. It is just a long strip with Hotels and Resorts on one side of street, and the other is just with restaurants and bars. I recommend you take a taxi though because there is no parking in either places.

Anyone ever been to Ibiza?

Also how is San Francisco? (again)

Ibiza is just like Ayia Napa. It's young people, crazy parties, beaches and cheap alcohol. Minors can easily drinks in clubs.

What about just in the States? Which city has the most tourist oriented Nightlife?

Isn't Miami supposed to be pretty good? Coke, Cubans, clubs, etc... Of the places I've been, I'd say Vegas and New Orleans

Prague was pretty much legendary. Budapest and Dublin were great as well

Describe San Diego to me then? And if I hump it over the border to Tijuana, I hear there is a place called Revolution avenue or something? What is Tijuana like?

Sorry, didn't see this until now MS. Let me put it this way... I've brought friends down there on Vacation a few times now and it's the same thing every time. They get off the plane, go outside, look around in amazement and say "Why don't I live here?" Then it just progresses throughout the time they stay, especially once they hit the nightlife spots. I brought my Ex down there when we were together to show her around and she could not stop talking about how awesome it was after hanging out at all the best spots downtown. The food, bars and clubs are simply unbeatable.

You have the Gaslamp District, which as of the last time I went down there is even better than I remember. That's about as classy and awesome as you're going to get anywhere outside of NY or LA, but with more of a laid back vibe. Then you have the Beaches... Pacific Beach is really the only one worth getting into here, but there is a lot of them. PB is amazing... I lived there for years. Amazing beach, women and a strip of bars that will make you question even going downtown that night. But do both. I recommend Moondoggies, PB Bar and Grill and really any of the places on that street.

As far as TJ, I would have recommended it for a fun time like... 8 years ago, maybe. But not now. Drug wars have spilled over to Revolution. It's a legit dangerous place. But if you do decide to go, visit Sufari's or Mr E's... Both in the same building.

Pro-tip: Ask for Dave the Manager at either location and tell him John sent you.

You always see those videos of rave parties at Ibiza. Looks like a blast.

It's pretty crazy. I have not yet been to Ibiza, but Magaluf, Ayia Napa and Hersonissos. All pretty crazy. So you will def. have a blast.

Sorry, didn't see this until now MS. Let me put it this way... I've brought friends down there on Vacation a few times now and it's the same thing every time. They get off the plane, go outside, look around in amazement and say "Why don't I live here?" Then it just progresses throughout the time they stay, especially once they hit the nightlife spots. I brought my Ex down there when we were together to show her around and she could not stop talking about how awesome it was after hanging out at all the best spots downtown. The food, bars and clubs are simply unbeatable.

You have the Gaslamp District, which as of the last time I went down there is even better than I remember. That's about as classy and awesome as you're going to get anywhere outside of NY or LA, but with more of a laid back vibe. Then you have the Beaches... Pacific Beach is really the only one worth getting into here, but there is a lot of them. PB is amazing... I lived there for years. Amazing beach, women and a strip of bars that will make you question even going downtown that night. But do both. I recommend Moondoggies, PB Bar and Grill and really any of the places on that street.

As far as TJ, I would have recommended it for a fun time like... 8 years ago, maybe. But not now. Drug wars have spilled over to Revolution. It's a legit dangerous place. But if you do decide to go, visit Sufari's or Mr E's... Both in the same building.

Pro-tip: Ask for Dave the Manager at either location and tell him John sent you.

Maybe I will just go to SoCal this summer. How far is San Diego from LA driving?

Montreal, if you're in NJ/NY you can even drive there or it's a short cheap flight. In the summer is the best, they have a comedy festival, jazz festival, the bars are open late, they have a lot of events where they close streets and you can bar hop. Women are approachable and friendly.

Almost everyone speaks english and you can find good food there too.

as far as hardcore partying goes, i agree. but then i'm not in my twenties anymore, so hardcore partying really isn't my thing. san francisco is awesome when it comes to variety, as far as places to go to for fun. different types of drinking holes, and great restaurants.

by the way, what didn't you like about san francisco specifically?

I don't know, Bud... I think it just wasn't congruent with the high expectations I had for it. It wasn't bad by any means, but the weather was miserable, the prices were very high and I lost a ton of money at the strip club. lol. Probably just a bad first experience. I'm going down there this Summer to visit a friend who lives there, though... so maybe I'll have a better time. Any recommendations?

San Diego, Vegas, Chicago come to mind...also Hollywood ;)

Montreal, if you're in NJ/NY you can even drive there or it's a short cheap flight. In the summer is the best, they have a comedy festival, jazz festival, the bars are open late, they have a lot of events where they close streets and you can bar hop. Women are approachable and friendly.

We're experimenting with bars open until 6am this summer.

Yes, on Crescent and St Catherine street is where all the action is at. But the strip clubs are kinda lacking. But the girls that were walking around the streets were superb. Some of them came into the club, and I thought, hoped they were the strippers, and almost probably got into a fight with their BF if I had solicited them.

You can stay at the Travel Lodge in Chinatown. It is right in between all the night life and the Old Port, and in the Chinatown. You will never be out of food options.

But Montreal is only good for three to four days at most.

Back