Destinations with most or best touristy nightspots/nightlife

I go to greek isles or ayia napa in cyprus.

What about just in the States? Which city has the most tourist oriented Nightlife?

Most of the girls are over 18 so I think that it's pretty rare for a 15 year old to be working at one of those places but I know it does happen from time to time. Although I do believe that the man is usually unaware most of the time.
They sure as fuck looked young when I was there. I remember sitting at a bar, people watching, and seeing these old men with fannypacks full of cash, searching for their barely legal dates for the night/week. Pretty amusing.

My favorite part I think was getting approached by random people with laminated pieces of paper that had men and women in various sexual positions, giving you the option to simply select from the "buffet" without having to worry about a translator. A very unique place.

Honestly though, for a more low key gem with beautiful women/beaches and decent nightlife check out San Juan Sur, Nicaragua.
How does Nicaragua compare to Costa Rica or Panama? It's on my list.

What would you guys recommend doing in San Francisco?

tons of stuff to do around here. most tourists stay in the northeast quadrant of the city, since most of the touristy stuff is in that area. lot's of different neighborhoods provide different kinds of stuff. in the touristy area i mentioned, there's downtown, north beach (little italy), alcatraz, fisherman's wharf, and plenty of museums/art galleries. it's pretty fun to party in this area, even as a local.

for good mexican food and general partying, there's the mission district. japantown for japanese food and japanese stuff. the haight for the hippy experience and getting asked every block for a smoke. golden gate park is really nice, so i'd recommend going there. lot's of things to do.

there are plenty of places to party, it's just that things don't stay open late. you can find a few places that stay open, but they stop serving booze at 2, so that sucks.

Was planning on taking a short trip there. What would you recommend checking out? No nightlife, but any cool bars?

lot's of great bars. for an outdoor's bar, go to zeitgeist on corner of valencia/duboce ave. the rickhouse in downtown is a really nice lounge. really good drinks, and usually has a decent crowd. toronado in the lower-haight is a good spot. el rio in lower-mission is another good outdoor bar.

tons of stuff to do around here. most tourists stay in the northeast quadrant of the city, since most of the touristy stuff is in that area. lot's of different neighborhoods provide different kinds of stuff. in the touristy area i mentioned, there's downtown, north beach (little italy), alcatraz, fisherman's wharf, and plenty of museums/art galleries. it's pretty fun to party in this area, even as a local.

for good mexican food and general partying, there's the mission district. japantown for japanese food and japanese stuff. the haight for the hippy experience and getting asked every block for a smoke. golden gate park is really nice, so i'd recommend going there. lot's of things to do.

there are plenty of places to party, it's just that things don't stay open late. you can find a few places that stay open, but they stop serving booze at 2, so that sucks.

Thanks for the heads up!

Do you suppose you could see everything in a day or two?

What's to in SD besides awesome beaches and bars?

Padre game
Seaworld
SD Zoo
Go to Mexico for a day
Balboa park
USS Midway
Lots of shopping

There's a ton of shit to do as a tourist in SD. Also depends on the time of the year too.

Thanks for the heads up!

Do you suppose you could see everything in a day or two?

well, i guess it depends on what you mean by, "everything". you definitely can't see everything, but you can see a ton in two days. the city is very small in terms of size. i think it's like 6miles/6miles. and most of the western side of the city is housing. the eastern side of the city is where you'll usually be, so you don't have to go far in terms of distance to see a lot. also bart, the underground metro system here, can get you to lots of different neighborhoods quickly. i personally walk a lot of the time, because you don't really gain much time if you take the bus, unless you really have to go far.

this is a great city to walk in, anyway. you just have to prepare yourself for the hills. this city will keep you in shape.

LAS VEGAS is p4p number #1. I've heard Nashville is pretty sick and will provide a review after I visit in September.

This... And it's not even close imo.

I honestly didn't even really like San Fran that much. But San Diego? That's paradise.

as far as hardcore partying goes, i agree. but then i'm not in my twenties anymore, so hardcore partying really isn't my thing. san francisco is awesome when it comes to variety, as far as places to go to for fun. different types of drinking holes, and great restaurants.

by the way, what didn't you like about san francisco specifically?

This... And it's not even close imo.

I honestly didn't even really like San Fran that much. But San Diego? That's paradise.

Describe San Diego to me then? And if I hump it over the border to Tijuana, I hear there is a place called Revolution avenue or something? What is Tijuana like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back