Despite the Ko, Rondas boxing didnt look too good.

the left hook to the body against the cage was nice

Ronda's striking looked great! Your favorite fighter is Jon Jones and you're going to talk shit about Ronda's striking!? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! Ronda is ko'ing and submitting people while JJ is getting coked out and almost killing women and babies. Jones last finish was I DONT FUCKING REMEMBER.. And he's been openly scared of everyone. Ronda was striking great! Her punches were on point and she never over committed.. She got a KO and finished in under a minute again.

Sorry love, but you dont have a clue. Hellokitty.com this aint

Ronda's striking looked great! Your favorite fighter is Jon Jones and you're going to talk shit about Ronda's striking!? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! Ronda is ko'ing and submitting people while JJ is getting coked out and almost killing women and babies. Jones last finish was I DONT FUCKING REMEMBER.. And he's been openly scared of everyone. Ronda was striking great! Her punches were on point and she never over committed.. She got a KO and finished in under a minute again.

lol@ this fool

her boxing looked just fine her main weakness is her defense

a 6 punch combo i just counted in the exchange

straight right,left hook to body,left hook,right hand, left hook,right cross
tumblr_nsgsm8Wywr1u2ragso3_250.gif

I think what a lot of people are overlooking is she is improving. It's a slow process. She's developed power but her technique is behind. For example, she still **** her arm back before she throws. It will improve with every fight over time. Every time the pressure kicks up she will somewhat revert to what is comfortable to her. Given time, it will become second nature and she will be able to better apply it in the cage.

Excellent combo; Ronda is the epithome of greatness in the fight game...

Bahahahahahahaha

You must be 1 of those feminazis, or never trained stand up or anything in your life

tumblr_nsgsm8Wywr1u2ragso3_250.gif

Boxing is all about defence. Yet you say say her main weakness is defence, but her boxing is fine....fuckin hell, I give up. Talking to bloody clowns.

[YT]STMeQlu8jA4[/YT]

Take it away rog

I think what a lot of people are overlooking is she is improving. It's a slow process. She's developed power but her technique is behind. For example, she still **** her arm back before she throws. It will improve with every fight over time. Every time the pressure kicks up she will somewhat revert to what is comfortable to her. Given time, it will become second nature and she will be able to better apply it in the cage.

exactly it is like people forget she didn't grow up a boxer she went from scared to strike to ko'ing bethe with 1 punch

but i guess because she doesn't strike like mayweather after acouple years of starting a new martial art she is dog shit then lol

[YT]STMeQlu8jA4[/YT]

Take it away rog

this is'nt boxing buddy this is mma and if you actually read what ronda said she only threw hands with bethe so that she would clinch with her

ronda is probably the smartest ufc fighter today outside of mighty mouse it is whythey are both the most dominant ufc champions

It looked like Mir vs Duffee. Pretty sloppy, but guess she figured she could beat her at her own game.

this is'nt boxing buddy this is mma and if you actually read what ronda said she only threw hands with bethe so that she would clinch with her

ronda is probably the smartest ufc fighter today outside of mighty mouse it is whythey are both the most dominant ufc champions

Neither of this is true.

Poor competition through the books.

Rousey has solid hands, but her boxing is trash.

Having solid hands is not the same as being a competent boxer.

i thought it looked pretty good, actually. did the job.

Yes.

Just because he kept his punches tighter doesn't mean he wasn't brawling.

FlickeringRepulsiveChamois.gif

ActiveShamefulHellbender.gif

FairRealisticBorzoi.gif

ibmbwZCOiKGZAc.gif

mir-vs-duffee.gif

2nd gif was the only point where i felt he brawled and it was because he thought he had Duffee finished, he was countering the rest of the fight and he wasn't sloppy imo

Couple of things. She was all over the place yes. He technique wasn't pretty and she missed a bunch and got hit too many times. But the KO punch wasn't the left It was the right as she was falling that put her out.

If Anderson Silva had done that people would be saying all the other crazy stuff was genius and threw Beth off her game.

That punch was very good. For all the risks she took and holes in her striking she showed. That one punch was perfect.

I can't believe Rogan missed that totally

So you thought Mir was just brawling sloppy in that fight?

Just because he has clearly better technique than Duffee doesn't mean he didn't look sloppy out there. He was way more careless than normal and is usually more calculated. Maybe the fact he was so out of shape made it look worse.

Back