Despite the Ko, Rondas boxing didnt look too good.

It looked terrible. Ronda just throw haymkers, no faints, just throwing punches with her chin up. She punched the fence more than she did Bethe.

But it's okay, people will just post the final punch. S'okay.

That's inaccurate.

During the fight Rousey threw straight lefts, right crosses to the head, left hooks to the body, uppercuts while dirty boxing, and multiple knees. And she landed at more than a decent rate.

Not elite or anything, but it was more than simply swinging wildly for the fences.

anthony johnson coulda done the same thing and youd be on your knees doin your thang that you do

Rousey starts damn near every round of every fight with a right hand. Go watch the last Tate fight.

Bethe actually looked to be prepared for it and avoided it.

Yea, not sure what some people expect. That right hand was a killer shot. Watch her hips and torso turn as she throws it.

ozqr1.gif

Her knees in the clinch are also deadly she hurt Bethe badly with a knee right before knocking her.

Kind of hard to tell in 30 seconds. I am sure her boxing has improved leaps and bounds. I would love to see her in an exhibition match with a decent female boxer. It would be more exciting then her mma fights. I like her but don't find her fights intriguing. No one can test her because none are anywhere close to the skill set.

anthony johnson coulda done the same thing and youd be on your knees doin your thang that you do

If Anthony Johnson did the same thing he'd be knocked unconscious. She can throw a good punch and her striking has come a long way. But she still has a long way to go.

Yea, not sure what some people expect. That right hand was a killer shot. Watch her hips and torso turn as she throws it.

ozqr1.gif

Excellent combo; Ronda is the epithome of greatness in the fight game...

Every female fight is a sprint to the finish

Kind of hard to tell in 30 seconds. I am sure her boxing has improved leaps and bounds. I would love to see her in an exhibition match with a decent female boxer. It would be more exciting then her mma fights. I like her but don't find her fights intriguing. No one can test her because none are anywhere close to the skill set.

I couldn't be more excited when R3 fights. A boxing exhibition sounds boring.

her gameplan was to overwhelm bethe and get her against the cage, which is what she did.

sorry it bothers you that he gameplan was effective...

She brawled. She seems to have a chin and power and a lot of the time that is better than good technical boxing in MMA. I don't see your point?

Bethe has pillow hands anyway, I think the best way to strike with her is exactly what Ronda did. I do love that they sold her as a striker with heavy hands though, that was pretty funny. I don't think she's ever knocked anyone out that wasn't already completely gassed in the later rounds and just gave up.

Ugly and sloppy but effective against the likes of Correira.

And that's all that mattered.

Ronda made leonard garcia look like ray robinson

Her striking is sooo fucking pathetic. 10 year olds in my gym have way better boxing. Edmond should be fired, he hasnt taught her anything

Meh, as much the ufc tries to build it as competitive real fans know. That's why the odds were so lopsided. I like seeing a champion in adversity, figuring out how to defeat them. Like I said I like Ronda and respect the hell out of her but the fights are predictible for the foreseeable future

Youre easily excited. God help your gf, if 40 second finishes is what you enjoy

Back