Social Despite Overwhelming Evidence Vaccines Safe & Effective, "Hysteresis" Endures

The 200k/yr drug dealer shilling for drugs. Shocking

I could almost guarantee he makes much more than that.

But believe it or not, there's a significant sentiment of students that are going through school right now that aren't so partial to just "drugging" someone.

Schizotypy is one of the strongest predictors that someone will harbor anti-vax beliefs. These people have interpersonal deficits, usually do not have close friends outside their family, are eccentric and need to feel unique. They are paranoid and see the world as a dangerous place. Like the picture earlier of the single outlier on the graph, they tend to infer meaning and motive where others see a normal scatterplot.

In other words: they are @abiG

My wifes friend has a kid that is autistic, she has a wierd Seizure hours after the vaccine and was changed from this day onwards. Anyone claiming it wasn't the vaccine that affected the kid is ignorant.
Yeah, because it's impossible two things could ever happen around the same time unless one was directly caused by the other.

Are you able to comprehend what he writes in point #5-#7?

Prove it. Paraphrase what he says there for me.
LOL, @abiG left the thread several minutes after this post was issued. Let's see how long this takes.

Maybe he needs to phone a friend.

I could almost guarantee he makes much more than that.

But believe it or not, there's a significant sentiment of students that are going through school right now that aren't so partial to just "drugging" someone.
Well he thinks people should all be forcefully vaccinated if his posts are to be believed.

Yeah, because it's impossible two things could ever happen around the same time unless one was directly caused by the other.

Despite how much causation=/=correlation get's regurgitated on here, when it fits someone's argument they hold on to it like a incel with a flesh light.

So people should only talk about problems you think they should talk about? How telling. Amazing how you're also conveniently about having bigger govt.

I have a counter proposal. How about, fuck you. The incidence of Autism went from 1 in 100s to 1 in 49 since record keeping (or whatever). Unless you're a psychopath whose limit of advance is "orange man bag. You shouldn't say anything he said was correct! Reeeeeeee!", then that's a problem that shouldn't go unnoticed.

There you go defending Trump for connecting autism with vaccines.. LOL!

If you knew anything about the history of autism then you would have realized that autism wasn't recognized as a development disorder till the 80s and a shift occurred in how we define it resulting in different diagnostic tests to measure and assess autism. Increased public awareness and services all contribute to it this increased in rate. Maybe the rates were always this high.. who fuckin' knows. When I was growing up no one knew or were concerned about autism. I have friends who are telling me they're scared that their kids are autistic and I am watching these kids and I am like "nah.. he wants to play and he's bored.. she's hyper or needs something to stimulate her minds". There's actual fear because people are spreading false reports about it.

Am I disputing that rates are going up? NO they are going up. But there is NO DATA attributing autism with children being vaccinated when compared to children that are unvaccinated. NOTHING! There are no numbers out there linking them... Which is what Trump is refuting in that video!!!... He's making medical suggestion which NO ONE should take but you don't see it.

ORANGE MAN is right about autism incidence!!!

I'm not a neurologist, but I don't know of any studies that show vaccines cause or worsen mitochondrial diseases. What is known is that vaccines are pretty dang safe and can prevent diseases that can trigger regression related to a mitochondrial disease.

Are you able to comprehend what he writes in point #5-#7?

Prove it. Paraphrase what he says there for me.
He never claimed all autistic children were hat way because of vaccination and what you did is known as cherry-picking.

He said in that one specific case he did not believe that the vaccine was responsible.

But, how can you be so intellectually dishonest to not ask for #20 as well which pertains to the same child?

Why don't you paraphrase that for us now?

Then the rest.

LOL, @abiG left the thread several minutes after this post was issued. Let's see how long this takes.

Maybe he needs to phone a friend.
OOOOO, I didn't debunk your cherry-picking fast enough... sorry... didn't realize you were so obsessed with me that you were stalking me around the board.

No, a subset of children can become autistic from the vaccine, the DOJ covered this up for years and basically tried to silence him.

That is his position now.

No, his position in the affidavit is that a small population of children with inherited mitochondrial dysfunction can potentially be susceptible to autism-like neurologic regression when fever and immune stimulation exceed metabolic energy reserves. By that rationale, ANY source of fever or immune stimulation could possibly induce neurologic regression in this very specific population.

If it hadn't been the fever following the vaccine, it would have been from the fever from a subsequent ear infection, or the fever from a subsequent UTI, or URI, or whatever.

There you go defending Trump for connecting autism with vaccines.. LOL!

If you knew anything about the history of autism then you would have realized that autism wasn't recognized as a development disorder till the 80s and a shift occurred in how we define it resulting in different diagnostic tests to measure and assess autism. Increased public awareness and services all contribute to it this increased in rate. Maybe the rates were always this high.. who fuckin' knows. When I was growing up no one knew or were concerned about autism. I have friends who are telling me they're scared that their kids are autistic and I am watching these kids and I am like "nah.. he wants to play and he's bored.. she's hyper or needs something to stimulate her minds". There's actual fear because people are spreading false reports about it.

Am I disputing that rates are going up? NO they are going up. But there is NO DATA attributing autism with children being vaccinated when compared to children that are unvaccinated. NOTHING! There are no numbers out there linking them... Which is what Trump is refuting in that video!!!... He's making medical suggestion which NO ONE should take but you don't see it.

ORANGE MAN is right about autism incidence!!!

Errr, well there's data, its just fabricated. Anyway, you're just throwing a temper tantrum and reeeeeee-ing right now, because you outed yourself as a nutball. With that I'll leave you to your own undiagnosed mental disease.

No, his position in the affidavit is that a small population of children with inherited mitochondrial dysfunction can potentially be susceptible to autism-like neurologic regression when fever and immune stimulation exceed metabolic energy reserves. By that rationale, ANY source of fever or immune stimulation could possibly induce neurologic regression in this very specific population.

If it hadn't been the fever following the vaccine, it would have been from the fever from a subsequent ear infection, or the fever from a subsequent UTI, or URI, or whatever.

Great post.

Yes, some kids became autistic after the shot. This is why activists have been claiming forever that he science isn't settled.

The 200k/yr drug dealer shilling for drugs. Shocking

155563c33065bcce2169f5e3aca73c99.jpg

Well played...

Yes, some kids became autistic after the shot. This is why activists have been claiming forever that he science isn't settled.

Well, it's never "settled"... for anything... ever. The highest claim by the SM is a provisional truth. With that said, you're still better off erring on the preponderance of the current data, which in this case points to the lack of a link between Autism and Vaccines.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree there as my stances are far from the "echo chamber" mindset. It is relevant in regards to the information argued for/against. Since we have let information spread virtually unregulated, expecting too highly that character would win out over content, we let a mass misinformation age decided itself for us. Now it is too late to reverse course. You stated "You have to actually delve into the information, ideas, and arguments and combat them.", and that is actually the point. You can pop into any comment section or forum anywhere and see the beliefs of people massively misinformed.

If there is overwhelming **appears credible but is actually massively inaccurate** amounts of information roaming the web or the airwaves, it makes it fairly easy for many people to become misinformed in bulk. Once met with conflicting evidence, if the misinformation is too easily accessible, most people will reinforce this belief with more misinformation, not less. Confirmation bias in full effect. What you are suggesting is that since all information is available, everyone can find all accurate info and dismiss propaganda or misinformation, which is far, far from how reality plays out.

We have flat earthers that will argue with "science" for crying out loud. As unideal as it may sound, the Information Age should have had better oversight to prevent where we are today with it.

And who should be in charge of regulating information and establishing what is and isn't credible?

Well, it's never "settled"... for anything... ever. The highest claim by the SM is a provisional truth. With that said, you're still better off erring on the preponderance of the current data, which in this case points to the lack of a link between Autism and Vaccines.
Look, G, believe what you want, but everyone who came on here thinking vaccines causing autism was proven to be false was WRONG.

Much more actual science needs to be done here. That much is clear.

Look, G, believe what you want, but everyone who came on here thinking vaccines causing autism was proven to be false was WRONG.

Much more actual science needs to be done here. That much is clear.

The preponderance of the data does not support you, however, I agree science isn't ever "settled", and I have sympathy for your dissent. I think you're wrong here, but more importantly, I think its also valuable to have some element of incredulity if not dissent.

Back