Social Despite Overwhelming Evidence Vaccines Safe & Effective, "Hysteresis" Endures

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Madmick, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Greoric

Greoric Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

So people should only talk about problems you think they should talk about? How telling. Amazing how you're also conveniently about having bigger govt.

I have a counter proposal. How about, fuck you. The incidence of Autism went from 1 in 100s to 1 in 49 since record keeping (or whatever). Unless you're a psychopath whose limit of advance is "orange man bag. You shouldn't say anything he said was correct! Reeeeeeee!", then that's a problem that shouldn't go unnoticed.

Fugazy likes this.
  2. Madmick

Madmick Cerebrage Staff Member Senior Moderator

Are you able to comprehend what he writes in point #5-#7?

Prove it. Paraphrase what he says there for me.

3. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo Wild Imam

I totally understand now, damn and I 100% agree with your sentiment.

I my self don't like the government telling me what to do or what to believe nor what not.

But these wave of disinformation that has the potential to harm huge amounts of people I fear that one day people would feel justified to support more government censorship etc.

4. sniper

sniper so poor.... and so black

The 200k/yr drug dealer shilling for drugs. Shocking

5. Greoric

I could almost guarantee he makes much more than that.

But believe it or not, there's a significant sentiment of students that are going through school right now that aren't so partial to just "drugging" someone.

sniper likes this.
  6. DangDaGawd

DangDaGawd Defender of Rational Thought

In other words: they are @abiG

Revolver and Madmick like this.
  7. Greoric

As crazy as dissenters might be on this issue individually, a lack of dissent and total uniformity would be even more concerning as far as I'm concerned.

Fugazy likes this.
  8. Lubaolong

Lubaolong A natural consequence of gamma radiation

Yeah, because it's impossible two things could ever happen around the same time unless one was directly caused by the other.

Greoric likes this.
  9. Madmick

Madmick Cerebrage Staff Member Senior Moderator

LOL, @abiG left the thread several minutes after this post was issued. Let's see how long this takes.

Maybe he needs to phone a friend.

10. sniper

sniper so poor.... and so black

Well he thinks people should all be forcefully vaccinated if his posts are to be believed.

11. Greoric

@Lubaolong forcefully? Or just not admitted into schools for refusing?

12. Greoric

Despite how much causation=/=correlation get's regurgitated on here, when it fits someone's argument they hold on to it like a incel with a flesh light.

13. SaiWa

SaiWa Brown Belt

There you go defending Trump for connecting autism with vaccines.. LOL!

If you knew anything about the history of autism then you would have realized that autism wasn't recognized as a development disorder till the 80s and a shift occurred in how we define it resulting in different diagnostic tests to measure and assess autism. Increased public awareness and services all contribute to it this increased in rate. Maybe the rates were always this high.. who fuckin' knows. When I was growing up no one knew or were concerned about autism. I have friends who are telling me they're scared that their kids are autistic and I am watching these kids and I am like "nah.. he wants to play and he's bored.. she's hyper or needs something to stimulate her minds". There's actual fear because people are spreading false reports about it.

Am I disputing that rates are going up? NO they are going up. But there is NO DATA attributing autism with children being vaccinated when compared to children that are unvaccinated. NOTHING! There are no numbers out there linking them... Which is what Trump is refuting in that video!!!... He's making medical suggestion which NO ONE should take but you don't see it.

ORANGE MAN is right about autism incidence!!!

14. Lubaolong

Lubaolong A natural consequence of gamma radiation

I'm not a neurologist, but I don't know of any studies that show vaccines cause or worsen mitochondrial diseases. What is known is that vaccines are pretty dang safe and can prevent diseases that can trigger regression related to a mitochondrial disease.

Fugazy and Madmick like this.
  15. abiG

abiG Brown Belt

He never claimed all autistic children were hat way because of vaccination and what you did is known as cherry-picking.

He said in that one specific case he did not believe that the vaccine was responsible.

But, how can you be so intellectually dishonest to not ask for #20 as well which pertains to the same child?

Why don't you paraphrase that for us now?

Then the rest.

OOOOO, I didn't debunk your cherry-picking fast enough... sorry... didn't realize you were so obsessed with me that you were stalking me around the board.

Fugazy likes this.
  16. Kalitaur

Kalitaur Blue Belt

No, his position in the affidavit is that a small population of children with inherited mitochondrial dysfunction can potentially be susceptible to autism-like neurologic regression when fever and immune stimulation exceed metabolic energy reserves. By that rationale, ANY source of fever or immune stimulation could possibly induce neurologic regression in this very specific population.

If it hadn't been the fever following the vaccine, it would have been from the fever from a subsequent ear infection, or the fever from a subsequent UTI, or URI, or whatever.

17. Greoric

Errr, well there's data, its just fabricated. Anyway, you're just throwing a temper tantrum and reeeeeee-ing right now, because you outed yourself as a nutball. With that I'll leave you to your own undiagnosed mental disease.

18. Greoric

Great post.

19. abiG

abiG Brown Belt

Yes, some kids became autistic after the shot. This is why activists have been claiming forever that he science isn't settled.

Fugazy likes this.
  20. Kalitaur

Kalitaur Blue Belt

[​IMG]

Well played...