Desperate search for toddler Julen who fell down 350ft well in Malaga in front of parents-found dead

I'm praying for a miracle.

Poor little baby... :(

That has to be the worst fear not only as a human but as a parent. But how do you just let your kid play like that after you have already lose your other child? Negligence or bad intentions?

Anyone that has been around kids knows that kids could get in danger in seconds.
It looks like the well was very difficult to spot so I don't think they can be blamed for not magically knowing it was there. Very tragic, it's not looking good for the poor kid

Any updates?

* The parents will hold a press conference some time this morning.
* The mayor has criticized the rescue efforts and also said that he will implement a better emergency plan.
* The parents said that they didn't manage to stop their kid in time.
* Their kid has been there for 30 hours now.
* The rescue team believe they can reach him within a matter of hours

_105192378_spanish_toddler_borehole_640.png

A Spanish site that updates continuously on this horrible event:

https://www.lavanguardia.com/suceso...escate-yulen-ultimas-noticias-en-directo.html

Well unless they have a visual or an air supply to the kid by now,

It's just a recovery mission for the body..

So they still have hope of finding him alive?

if the parents lost another child last year in an "accident", i imagine this kid isnt even down that hole, the parents probably murdered him and are using this as an excuse for where he might be. seems a lot more likely than having two kids that just happened to die in "accidents" in a years time.

"accident" yet again resulting in another child gone within a year of eachother

hmmm............

now way that kid is still alive

if the parents lost another child last year in an "accident", i imagine this kid isnt even down that hole, the parents probably murdered him and are using this as an excuse for where he might be. seems a lot more likely than having two kids that just happened to die in "accidents" in a years time.

"accident" yet again resulting in another child gone within a year of eachother

hmmm............

now way that kid is still alive

Already been mentioned that the other child died of a heart attack, per the article in the OP.

I'm praying for a miracle and holding out for hope.

I just don't see how the poor kid can be alive at this point. Do they have any signs of life? This is some sad stuff.

Wow, what a group of miserable cunts some of you are to insinuate the parents might have put the kid in there on purpose.

Seriously, fuck off hosers

Rescuers trying to find a two-year-old boy missing in southern Spain since Sunday have found hair inside a 100m (330ft) borehole and DNA tests confirm it belongs to the child

"It gives us a degree of certainty that the child is there, in that well," said local official Gómez de Celis.

No signs of life have been detected from the well near Totalán to the east of Málaga, but the boy's father, José, has said, "We are clinging to the hope that he isn't dead."

He has also spoken out at insinuations that the boy may not have fallen down the well, insisting "we had a perfect view of how he fell through the hole".

Wow, what a group of miserable cunts some of you are to insinuate the parents might have put the kid in there on purpose.

Seriously, fuck off hosers

Agreed pretty f**ked up to blame the parents without any proof.

Back