Desperate search for toddler Julen who fell down 350ft well in Malaga in front of parents-found dead

I wonder, would they be charged with child negligence?

What kind of retards let their toddler just wonder around a mountain unsupervised?

People who live in mountains and have kids?

That's fucking awful, that poor boy is probably dead. Parents need to be investigated!! How do you lose two kids??
Way off topic but I watched something recently where some woman's kid died, she got charged with poisoning it, went to jail, got out, had another kid, and that kid died the same way. Turns out it was some rare genetic thing that made it look like poisoning. That's very cloudy cliff notes. Don't remember it all correctly.

So have they sent a camera down yet..?

Way off topic but I watched something recently where some woman's kid died, she got charged with poisoning it, went to jail, got out, had another kid, and that kid died the same way. Turns out it was some rare genetic thing that made it look like poisoning. That's very cloudy cliff notes. Don't remember it all correctly.
You're pretty much on with the cliffs. I seen that as well. It actually happened a long time ago. I watched it on Forensic Files, that's how I know. If I recall, their blood tested for a small level of the same substance found in antifreeze, or something along those lines.

So have they sent a camera down yet..?
Pretty sure they said there was a collapse between the surface and the bottom of the hole and couldn't reach the kid. I would assume that tells most of the story? RIP

They just thought they were going to have a normal day and now their lives are changed forever. Such a sad story.

Holy crap, I feel bad for her but that's interesting af. I'm going to do some googling about it.

Munchausin....Google it, it’s one of the more fucked up mental diseases...Brain Wiring gone crazy.

"Hey Pablo, do you think we should put a barrier around this 350 deep hole?"

"No... is normal"

Damn.......this is some sad shit right here :( - I hate to say it but I at least hope the boy died quickly and without much pain and panic :( <mma1><DCrying>

God damn, so much for lighthearted humor. Mayberry getting dark lately.

No way the kid makes it

350 ft fall plus a collapse 250 ft down..hes buried

Theyll be lucky if they find his body

RIP

Kids with shitty parents should have some sort of paracord leash attached to the parents' belts for this type of situation.

Back