Desperate Help Needed

Reza Nasri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay this is my situation. I compete in sambo. My weight right now is 182 lbs. Until 2 and half months ago I did cardio 3-4 times a week and was pretty fit in terms of endurance and fast rate stamina but I weighed 195 lbs.
Than I discovered a herbal muscle hardening agent and as a result I can look good and lose weight without doing cardio training and i have been allowed to concentrate on my weight training regime.

however the 2.5 months of zero cardio other than the sparring we do in sambo twice a week has started to take its toll. Cos the herbal remedy has been making me drop weight ive found i can indulge more in peanut butter protein shakes which i drink twice a day and other fast food.
I sparred last night and i was breathing so heavy i couldnt think of doing anything to win and had to hang on for a draw. And this was against someone I have never lost to and have previously tapped out on a half a dozen occasions. Sure the guy has got better but i would have beaten him if i had the gas in the tank.

RIGHT- THIS IS MY POSER WHAT IS THE BEST ROUTINE IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS TO GET SOME FITNESS BACK? I AM INCLINED TO RUN 2 MILES EVERY DAY FOR ENDURANCE AND THAN DO SOME SPRINTS AND SKIPPING DAILY. DO YOU GUYS CONCUR? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY I CAN PULL THIS BACK IN 7 DAYS.AFTER THAT OF COURSE I WILL NOT BE SO FOLLISH TO STOP MY CARDIO TOTALLY. MANY THANKS

200m sprints.

400m sprints.

800m sprints.

Burpees.

What is this "herbal supplement" ??? U talkin about the roids?

You can increase neither your aerobic nor anaerobic base in seven days. It doesn't happen that fast. At seven days out, you should be starting to taper off the intensive training you've already done.

You'll be fighting with the cardio you have. Good luck. You earned it.

You can increase neither your aerobic nor anaerobic base in seven days. It doesn't happen that fast. At seven days out, you should be starting to taper off the intensive training you've already done.

You'll be fighting with the cardio you have. Good luck. You earned it.

qft

Back