Social 'Desmond' the 11 year old drag queen get's visit from older Drag queens on Good Morning America

I suspect the origin of this problem is one human dictating to someone else what is okay. Because it just takes away from the attention needed to sort out ones own life and ones own failings.

Yes, you are right.

When we see a thread about pedo bullshit on TV and children being made into drag queens to please older men, we should not complain, become upset or voice out outrage.

We should reflect on ourselves, obviously. It's the only way to fight these monsters. Quiet reflection. On a karate subforum.

<mma3>

Yes, you are right.

When we see a thread about pedo bullshit on TV and children being made into drag queens to please older men, we should not complain, become upset or voice out outrage.

We should reflect on ourselves, obviously. It's the only way to fight these monsters. Quiet reflection. On a karate subforum.

<mma3>
“Voicing outrage” is not a solution. Nothing happening in this thread will solve anything. It just makes ppl yell louder. It just makes people entrench themselves even further in their divided camps. Pay attention to the world and it will be obvious that getting fearful just enhances overall fear and tension.

“Voicing outrage” is not a solution. Nothing happening in this thread will solve anything. It just makes ppl yell louder. It just makes people entrench themselves even further in their divided camps. Pay attention to the world and it will be obvious that getting fearful just enhances overall fear and tension.

I'm not sure who us fearful in this situation, but, yeah man.

What side are you entrenched on?

Def a lot goes into finding a churh that fits you anders you and yours thrive.
Thanks for the link. I'm in Japan though. Was thinking about orthodox, as I like tradition and the that they stand for things. Catholic is just too wishy washy for me
I'll say a prayer that you find a good loving church where the Word of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is preached. A place where you can worship God, be encouraged to grow closer to him as well.

I'll say a prayer that you find a good loving church where the Word of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is preached. A place where you can worship God, be encouraged to grow closer to him as well.
Thanks man. The search is on. Problem in Japan, is that there aren't many and a lot are far. Hopefully I can find a good place though

Fearful people tend to confuse analysis with paranoia, much like McCarthyists.

Cool man, I can write completely unrelated shit too.

I don't agree with your post and sarcasm. The kid is doing nothing wrong, he's 11. We should be talking about the parents actions. The kid is a tool being used here.
Don't you mean she's 11?

Anyways, I do agree that the parenting is a factor. But why do we pretend that 11 year old kids are incapable of making independent decisions? They aren't mindless drones, it's not like they just gain consciousness in their teens. They just build on past experience.

It is definitely being pushed on mainstream culture, though. The agenda is strong. I just don't know why.

Don't you mean she's 11?

Anyways, I do agree that the parenting is a factor. But why do we pretend that 11 year old kids are incapable of making independent decisions? They aren't mindless drones, it's not like they just gain consciousness in their teens. They just build on past experience.

It is definitely being pushed on mainstream culture, though. The agenda is strong. I just don't know why.

11 year olds can make choices, like what game to play, who to be friends with, and which pants they will wear to school. Changing their gender? No, they should have to be 18 for that, minimum. It's a huge life choice with enormous potential for error if they 'grow out of it' etc, or regret it.

And yes, there is an agenda for sure. It's being pushed and peddled.

Fearful people tend to confuse analysis with paranoia, much like McCarthyists.

Is this your gimmick? You go around telling everyone they are fearful?

11 year olds can make choices, like what game to play, who to be friends with, and which pants they will wear to school. Changing their gender? No, they should have to be 18 for that, minimum. It's a huge life choice with enormous potential for error if they 'grow out of it' etc, or regret it.

And yes, there is an agenda for sure. It's being pushed and peddled.
Sometimes I agree, and other times I remember that not too long ago, 12 year olds were men.

Is this your gimmick? You go around telling everyone they are fearful?
I didn’t say you are fearful, I pointed out a general indicator of fearfulness. McCarthyist-like conclusions are based on fear. You don’t seem to disagree since you are making me the topic, and not that.

Don't you mean she's 11?

True they are capable of making decisions on their own. Still, this is something that should not be happening. Kid shouldn't be cheered on to basically be a stripper. I feel like there has been a fair amount of grooming involved here.

Don't you mean she's 11?

11 year olds aren't fit to make decisions past what kind of sandwich they want in their lunch.

Please stop yourself from posting more trash.

Back