Desmond is amazing and does the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
Real talk.. wtf do you think is up with stuff like this?

The easy answer is that the media is collectively conspiring to burn down the forest of traditional western culture because that’s definitely how it appears at a glance... But to accept that premise is to agree that there’s a sinister puppeteer pulling the strings behind the scenes, manipulating, even dictating that which we despise and that which we idealize.

But for such an apocalyptic endeavor, what’s in it for them? Currency manipulation? Pure malevolence? Anything’s possible for sure, but that’s a lot of “maybe”s for a seemingly unremarkable long play.

Or is it simply because it’s understood that most people are really bothered by stuff like this, and pissing them off is the easy way to accomplish your objective as a media operative, which is to draw traffic and sell ad spots.

My 3 year old had his first day of pre-school on Monday. For the most part we have a happy, stable environment for our boys. My wife is able to stay home with them, they are very well socialized, healthy as can be (knock on wood) and little man had no issues whatsoever at school other than having to be told not to spit water back into the water fountain.

Suppose the news would have done a feel good story on him and his first day, showing a handful of normal, happy pre-schoolers learning how to take turns counting a basket of plactic apples...what do you suppose the difference in media traffic between that and this abomination would have been?

Almost like it's being pushed on us... for some reason....

But nah that's just crazy conspiracy talk!

Last edited:
In this case, I'll just let Alex Jones talk in my stead:

And it's illegal in California and a few other leftist states to help counsel this kid away from his transgenderism.

I would lean towards not counseling them one way or another, and allowing them to make up their own minds about their sexuality. The right seems to in large part want to tell people to define sexuality based upon religious texts and old ways of thinking, while the left in large part seems to want no limits to anything, including sanity.

Fuck both sides, because both sides want to tell other people what to do.

The easy answer is that the media is collectively conspiring to burn down the forest of traditional western culture because that’s definitely how it appears at a glance... But to accept that premise is to agree that there’s a sinister puppeteer pulling the strings behind the scenes, manipulating, even dictating that which we despise and that which we idealize.

But for such an apocalyptic endeavor, what’s in it for them? Currency manipulation? Pure malevolence? Anything’s possible for sure, but that’s a lot of “maybe”s for a seemingly unremarkable long play.

Or is it simply because it’s understood that most people are really bothered by stuff like this, and pissing them off is the easy way to accomplish your objective as a media operative, which is to draw traffic and sell ad spots.

My 3 year old had his first day of pre-school on Monday. For the most part we have a happy, stable environment for our boys. My wife is able to stay home with them, they are very well socialized, healthy as can be (knock on wood) and little man had no issues whatsoever at school other than having to be told not to spit water back into the water fountain.

Suppose the news would have done a feel good story on him and his first day, showing a handful of normal, happy pre-schoolers learning how to take turns counting a basket of plactic apples...what do you suppose the difference in media traffic between that and this abomination would have been?

The media is pushing for Pedofilia, that’s the new agenda

But for such a substantial endeavor, what’s in it for them? Currency manipulation? Pure malevolence? Anything’s possible but that’s a lot of “maybe”s for a seemingly unremarkable long shot.

Or is it simply because it’s understood that most people are really bothered by stuff like this, and it’s the easy way to accomplish your objective as a media operative, which is to draw traffic and sell ad spots.

My 3 year old had his first day of pre-school on Monday. For the most part we have a happy, stable environment for our boys. My wife is able to stay home with them, they are very well socialized, healthy as can be (knock on wood) and he had no issues whatsoever at school other than having to be told not to spit water back into the water fountain.

If the news would have done a story on him and his first day, what do you suppose the difference in media traffic between that and this abomination would have been?
I happen to believe in God and I believe in a devil.

God allows the devil to pull strings here on earth for a time.

Now also there are rich people and politicians that may make more money and may become more powerful when the USA loses it's sovereignty and loses world power and is absorbed into a one world government. But in order to take down the USA, they need to break down all the foundations that made us strong. For the USA that was hard work ethic, honoring family, complementary roles of mother and father, man and woman, Christian Biblical morality, God, family, country with borders etc. Replace all that with welfare dependence, single mother homes, bad parenting, no morality, no God, no respect for authority, no country, no identity etc.

The goal is a weak people and weak USA. Replaced by allegence to a global govt making all the decisions for us. And it's supposed to profit some people.

I’m literally gonna call CPS in the AM, this is so fucking wrong. When that person said keotmine and the kid sniffed like doing a line, that’s enough for an investigation in the very least, maybe some psychological evaluation as well

This is heart breaking

You really don't have to post "like" when you like something. We have a button for that. Thanks.
I would if I could. But if you'd take back the double yellows you gave me, then I could push the like button.

I’m literally call CPS in the AM, this is so fucking wrong. When that person said keotmine and the kid sniffed like doing a line, that’s enough for an investigation in the very least, maybe some psychological evaluation as well

This is heart breaking
It is.

I don't think this stuff would fly 5 years ago before the LGBTQ agenda really got going.

It is.

I don't think this stuff would fly 5 years ago before the LGBTQ agenda really got going.
My oldest Sister is now my oldest brother, they wouldn’t stand for this shit

Jesus, took me all of 2 minutes

I have all the information, if anyone else wants to call CPS in the am Let me know

Jesus, took me all of 2 minutes

I have all the information, if anyone else wants to call CPS in the am Let me know
The thing is, CPS in NYC is probably so left wing that they'd take your kids from you (if you had any) because you're raising them to be a bigot.

Back