Desmond is amazing and does the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
I’m starting to think that we fundamentally don’t understand adults. What if we just understood them as older children? Because it literally makes no sense that we can sympathize with kids for their horrific upbringing, only to call them evil once they age and start to act out their trauma. Broken people don’t automatically get better as adults. This might be why alcohol and drug abuse is fucking insane right now.
Well this kid might not ever get better. I watched some of those videos. Good chance the kid is a product of sexual abuse. He was pretending to snort drugs with the gay tranny in one video. If the trauma is this bad, it would take a miracle for this kid to be ok and grow up to be a normal well adjusted young man. His parents screwed him up young.

What he's doing is wrong. Sometimes you just gotta tell a kid he's doing wrong.

<{1-1}>

2g13qs.jpg

I think the twitter comments sum it up nicely.
You know, I almost never find people supporting this. From comments to dislike ratios, the reaction is almost exclusively negative yet the media is all over this child and his family like it's something positive, inspiring and beautiful.

You know, I almost never find people supporting this. From comments to dislike ratios, the reaction is almost exclusively negative yet the media is all over this child and his family like it's something positive, inspiring and beautiful.
Almost like it's being pushed on us... for some reason....

But nah that's just crazy conspiracy talk!

@silus_2000

My logic doesn’t make sense? So you are saying that poor child makes sense?

Imbecile

I don’t have kids myself but I’m thankful that isn’t my kid.

Seems ultra stressful

I was debating this with people elsewhere. It seems many just see it as a kid expressing himself honestly.

My only argument was to question why the media is promoting him like they own stock.

I don’t have kids myself but I’m thankful that isn’t my kid.

Seems ultra stressful
Your kid wouldn't do that stuff unless you made him into that. Or if someone was sexually abusing him. It probably takes both.

Is this when we use this line?

"Jesus come quickly we're barely hanging on"

I was debating this with people elsewhere. It seems many just see it as a kid expressing himself honestly.

My only argument was to question why the media is promoting him like they own stock.
The media is on board with social justice/cultural marxism. So traditional male and female roles are bad and oppressive. And gay kindergartners with dress like drag queens is good now. And they need to be promoted and liberated from their oppressors.

Jeeezus are you stupid. I’m done.
I’m the stupid one?

Ok , I’m trying so hard not to just bash you, but I’ll just say you are all for child abuse, you sick fuck

The media is promoting it because it’s their agenda

Are you blind and an idiot?

The media is on board with social justice/cultural marxism. So traditional male and female roles are bad and oppressive. And gay kindergartners with dress like drag queens is good now. And they need to be promoted and liberated from their oppressors.

It has a demoralizing effect on society, which is a desirable byproduct of the pushers of the ideology. People tend to stop resisting and become more pliable when they become demoralized.

Take any society and basically try to invert the value systems. What's up is down, what's good is bad.

"Subversion (Latin subvertere: overthrow) refers to a process by which the values and principles of a system in place are contradicted or reversed, an attempt to transform the established social order and its structures of power, authority, hierarchy, and social norms. Subversion can be described as an attack on the public morale and, "the will to resist intervention are the products of combined political and social or class loyalties which are usually attached to national symbols. Following penetration, and parallel with the forced disintegration of political and social institutions of the state, these loyalties may be detached and transferred to the political or ideological cause of the aggressor".[1] Subversion is used as a tool to achieve political goals because it generally carries less risk, cost, and difficulty as opposed to open belligerency. Furthermore, it is a relatively cheap form of warfare that does not require large amounts of training"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion

Shout out to Yuri Bezmenov for explaining how subversion works as a mechanism of a smaller force to 'capture' a target society in detail. In our case the smaller force is the well moneyed Oligarch types trying to consolidate their power over societies on an international scale.

Back