Desmond Green still fighting after killing 2 people in traffic accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was involved in an accident that killed two people, and it is found that he is at fault in said accident, yes, he is a murderer. It doesn't matter if he's white, black, yellow, orange or purple, if he is responsible for the death of two innocent people, he is a murderer.

Vehicular homicide is a crime that involves the death of a person other than the driver as a result of either criminally negligent or murderous operation of a motor vehicle.

In cases of criminal negligence, the defendant is commonly charged with unintentional vehicular manslaughter.

Vehicular homicide is similar to the offense, in some countries, of "dangerous driving causing death."

The victim may be either a person not in the car with the offending motorist (such as a pedestrian, cyclist, or another motorist), or a passenger in the vehicle with the offender.[1]

So fuck out of here with that race baiting bullshit. If he was blonde haired, blue eyed Jonny Smith from White Oaks, Whiteville, he'd be facing the same exact scrutiny for potentially causing the death of two innocent motorists.
You are calling him a murderer based off of what?

Vehicular manslaughter is not murder. Murder is premeditated.

Edit: I agree with you on the race baiting thing. I said that part as a joke.

Last edited:

"The subtleties between murder and manslaughter reach their peak with involuntary manslaughter, particularly because an accidental killing through extreme recklessness can constitute second degree murder."

So yeah, I jumped the gun labeling him a murderer, but I also wouldn't say he 100% isn't one, either. That's up to whoever is collecting evidence and then interpreting it. If it's found that he showed extreme recklessness with total indifference for human life, that can be considering second degree murder.

Why? Did he intentionally murder someone?
The line between vehicular manslaughter and second degree murder is not drawn at intent, moreso whether or not an individuals actions show indifference to human life.

I don't know the facts, but if he was driving recklessly or showed no concern for other motorists, that can be considered second degree murder, regardless of whether or not he intended to kill two people.

WRONG! 1st degree murder is premeditated, 2nd degree murder is passion of the moment murder

Why wasn't he charged for the shrooms tho? That's a controlled substance punishable by prison time. Seems like Dustin Green benefited from white privilege in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back