Desmond Green still fighting after killing 2 people in traffic accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

209 Tough

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And ppl complain about Greg Hardy fighting, He didn't kill anybody like Desmond Green did.

UFC lightweight Desmond Green was facing multiple traffic issues at the time of a five-vehicle accident he was involved in that left two people dead.

The Florida Highway Patrol said Green lost lost control of his 2011 Dodge Durango on Sunday morning on Interstate 75, veering into the path of a truck with a trailer in the next lane. There was a chain-reaction crash involving three other vehicles that killed two passengers in a Toyota Yaris – Emelina Morfa, 67, and Emma Suarez Hernandez, 76 – while the driver was seriously injured. Green and another driver emerged with only minor injuries.

Authorities shut down the freeway for several hours to collect evidence and clear the scene. They’re investigating why Green lost control of his SUV.

Two weeks before the accident, Green, 28, was cited for driving with a suspended license and no proof of insurance after a fender bender in Deerfield Beach, Fla., that caused less than $1,000 in damage. He is scheduled to be arraigned on Sept. 6.

Green also was pulled over by Fort Lauderdale Police on April 20 for expired registration tags. An officer said “a smell of cannabis emitted from the vehicle” upon contacting Green, who then admitted to having marijuana and “mushrooms” in the vehicle, which were stuffed in his shoe in two separate bags.

Green was cited for the marijuana and expired tags and was ordered to appear in court. When he later failed to appear, a capias warrant was issued for his arrest, but he was able to reverse the order and postpone his appearance until Aug. 30.

Green did not respond to a request for comment.

Toxicology results for Green’s most recent Aug. 19 traffic accident will play a much bigger role than his pending citations, a criminal defense attorney told MMAjunkie.

“The Broward state attorney’s office, they’re going to be more focused on the incident at hand, because that’s what’s relevant,” said Richard Ansara, senior partner at Ansara Law Firm. “If they want to go after him, they’re going to go after him through that.”

Ansara said investigators could be looking into Green’s whereabouts earlier that day and whether he consumed alcohol.

The guy he’s fighting looks decent, I put some karma money on him

He's fought twice since that happened.

This is not his first fight since then you moron

If you’re gonna trash a guy at least get your facts right

This is not his first fight since then you moron

If you’re gonna trash a guy at least get your facts right
Dirtbag, I bet you would buy him a drink too before he hits someone else with his car

The courts don't like it much if you fail to show up.

Dirtbag, I bet you would buy him a drink too before he hits someone else with his car

???
He’s a scumbag
Where did I say I like him?

Trash him I said, but get your faces right

..moron

Did you sniff yayo off Jones chest yet?

Ahhhhhh so rather than admitting fault you try to correlate two posts I made that are in no way connected

Just accept defeat dude, your coming off wayyyy salty

And how about I make a correlation
Youre hating on two black guys at the same time what are you some kinda white supremacist?

Ahhhhhh so rather than admitting fault you try to correlate two posts I made that are in no way connected

Just accept defeat dude, your coming off wayyyy salty

And how about I make a correlation
Your hating on two black guys at the same time what are you some kinda white supremicist?
Nah I just hate murderers and ppl who defend them. Scumbag

That's pretty racist dude. He didn't do nothing.

Have they determined whether or not it was it an accident? ..because right now this seems totally different than the Hardy situation.

"Man why you tryin to keep a brutha down!? I gots to get paid. I got mouths to feed. RACIST! All good though. Its in God's hands. Im truly sorry but the truth will come out. God says the truth can set you free! Only God can judge Me! "......or something like that.

Using the crash to justify not letting him continue his career is wrong, his punishment will be handed down by the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back