Desmond Green involved in multi-car crash. Two dead

Career over, basically. You can't come back from killing 2 people.
200.gif

It doesn't look like they have any evidence as to how impaired Green was, if he was, who knows, whether it was from weed or alcohol. IT doesn't sound good, but that is just more of something that throws suspicion but nothing definite enough to get him in serious trouble, unless they have something more concrete.

RIP

If they had any obvious evidence of impairment, he would have been arrested at the scene.

However, dude has a suspended license and had previously been cited for it. He's probably going to do time for that alone based on the nature of the accident.

If he has any trace of weed in his system, I imagine that they'll try to get him on DUI-related charges too.

If they had any obvious evidence of impairment, he would have been arrested at the scene.

However, dude has a suspended license and had previously been cited for it. He's probably going to do time for that alone based on the nature of the accident.

If he has any trace of weed in his system, I imagine that they'll try to get him on DUI-related charges too.
source.gif

If he was driving on a suspended license he had no right to be driving in the first place. We all have hoops to jump through. If he has been popped driving with drugs history would say he was probably impaired in the crash.

All of that is no coincidence. I don't care if it was an accident and he didn't intend for it to happen, he's a murderer in my book

In the video you see a lady consoling him. If she was in the car as well, then it was even more stupid for Green to be driving on a suspended licence. He should have had her drive him around, or used Uber.

Very Disappointed in Desmond. Followed his career for a while now... always rooted for him. If he was too immature to realize he shouldn't be driving on a suspended license...then people around him should have drilled it into his head that he has A FUCKING CAREER NOW... all that teenage type idiot decisions should be left in the past. Professional going forward, because you have a fucking career.

And I'm not even touching on the potential reasons he caused that accident. Just the fact that he has been making immature decisions for a while now is sad and pathetic.

He really seemed like a down to Earth dude... after his fights, opponents really seemed to show him respect...I'm sure because of interactions between them leading up to the fight, and heart shown during the fight.

But kid, that does not matter anymore... it's a full time job to act like a decent human being. A Professional.

Sounds like I'm being hard on him, but that's only because I expected better from him compared to the other idiot disrespectful fighters out there.

so their goes mairbeks opponent

If he was under the influence jail him for life. Fuck that shit....and oh yeah, that was almost Jon Jones...two times.

@Arm Barbarian
Tasteless to bring up a fender bender Jones was in, and the death of 2 women. Not even close to comparable ya fucking Moron!

This is terrible. I hope that he wasn't behaving irresponsibly at the time that he lost control.

If it were obvious negligence or impairment, they would have arrested him at the scene.

He's in trouble if he's smoked weed in the past few weeks. If it's in his system, he might get hit with criminal charges or a civil suit irrespective of whether or not he was impaired at the time of the crash.

Not to make light of the situation but how the fuck do you lose control of a front wheel drive car with like 90hp in ideal weather conditions?

Hopefully he blew a tire or something cause if he was sober and not texting than the only thing left is the dude just can't drive.

He’s screwed .. they are investigating why he lost control like that which means they suspect he was under the influence of something .. most likely marijuana smh

I did a search and cant believe no one is speculating on this. I think the article is just now on the home page but apparently it happened 2 days ago. I hope he wasn't smoking prior or something and gets a dwi.
Tragedy that two people perished.

Edits: title actually informative, link to front page included, humanized ending added to my paragraph.

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Repo...FiveVehicle-Crash-That-Leaves-Two-Dead-141197
Dude was driving on a suspended, no insurance, and had a court date for a previous driving with a suspended, no insurance and having mushrooms in his socks in a baggy. He played himself..

In the video you see a lady consoling him. If she was in the car as well, then it was even more stupid for Green to be driving on a suspended licence. He should have had her drive him around, or used Uber.

Very Disappointed in Desmond. Followed his career for a while now... always rooted for him. If he was too immature to realize he shouldn't be driving on a suspended license...then people around him should have drilled it into his head that he has A FUCKING CAREER NOW... all that teenage type idiot decisions should be left in the past. Professional going forward, because you have a fucking career.

And I'm not even touching on the potential reasons he caused that accident. Just the fact that he has been making immature decisions for a while now is sad and pathetic.

He really seemed like a down to Earth dude... after his fights, opponents really seemed to show him respect...I'm sure because of interactions between them leading up to the fight, and heart shown during the fight.

But kid, that does not matter anymore... it's a full time job to act like a decent human being. A Professional.

Sounds like I'm being hard on him, but that's only because I expected better from him compared to the other idiot disrespectful fighters out there.

This is all well said, and sometimes things like this force you to grow up instead of taking an additional 10-15 years to really "get it". It's unfortunate, it's terrible, but like you said about Green, he did seem like a decent guy and I feel bad for his family.

The guy was in a minor accident on Aug. 2nd with a suspended license and no insurance.

3 weeks later he causes this crash.

"The officer said in the incident report that he smelled cannabis in the vehicle. Green admitted to having marijuana and mushrooms in the SUV"

The guy was in a minor accident on Aug. 2nd with a suspended license and no insurance.

3 weeks later he causes this crash.

"The officer said in the incident report that he smelled cannabis in the vehicle. Green admitted to having marijuana and mushrooms in the SUV"
Hes fucked. There are way too many aggravating circumstances for him not to be convicted and serve some time.
NOTE: I have no legal background, but this doesnt read like it would turn out well for him.

If he was smoking weed. He goes to prison for 2 counts of manslaughter or vehicle homicide. That's if he was driver. Even if he wasn't at fault. I knew a guy who was busted for DUI. It wasn't even his fault but he collided with a girl who was also intoxicated. She died. He took all the blame and got a 15 year bid for it. (She was a police officers daughter so he got fucked there but probably why she drove drunk all the time) he was paroled a couple years ago I think.

Waiting for year for Mairbek to fight, comes this man ruined everything.

Not to make light of the situation but how the fuck do you lose control of a front wheel drive car with like 90hp in ideal weather conditions?

Hopefully he blew a tire or something cause if he was sober and not texting than the only thing left is the dude just can't drive.
He was texting and fucked up on something. I'd bet my kak and bawls on it.

Back