designing own BJJ patch for back of Gi?

Title Fight Productions

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hey, wondering if anyone knows of a site or location that is good for designing a large patch to go on the back of a Gi?

Im looking to design something for my girlfriend to put on her Gi. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks.

Did you have something in particular in mind? A nickname or something to work off of?

Did you have something in particular in mind? A nickname or something to work off of?

Hey im looking to design a patch for my girlfriend. Her first grappling coach nicknamed her the "Parada Piranha" because she's all prissy and dresses in fancy clothes, expensive bags and whatnot but ended up being a tear on the mat.

So im thinking of designing a patch that is half a parada bag and half paranha head. Kinda like the back of the paranha (its tail) turns into a parada bag.

if you tell me what you want I could make a design just because I can

if you tell me what you want I could make a design just because I can

Cool man! Im thinking something along the lines of the front half of this
piranha.jpg

Turning into this for the back half.
prada-bag.jpg

Of course it can be more cartoonish if you want, maybe more like the Garlson Gracie bulldog or whatever you think.

Just the front half of a cool Piranha head that turns into a Parada bag where the tail should have be.

Hey im looking to design a patch for my girlfriend. Her first grappling coach nicknamed her the "Parada Piranha" because she's all prissy and dresses in fancy clothes, expensive bags and whatnot but ended up being a tear on the mat.

So im thinking of designing a patch that is half a parada bag and half paranha head. Kinda like the back of the paranha (its tail) turns into a parada bag.

What an asshole. Unless he's not from Brazil. Piranha is a slang for a sexually promiscuous woman, or a prostitute in portuguese, and it's always used in a negative way. Ex: "A irm

awwwee
you are such a sweetheart.
:cool:

Yeah. If it were anything else, it could be ok, but as the name of the sport says, you'll probably deal with a huge brazilian community during your BJJ time, so it might not be a good idea at all.

Title Fight Productions said:
Just the front half of a cool Piranha head that turns into a Parada bag where the tail should have be.

I can't think of a single cool way to do that!! My attempt ended up looking more like "Prade" instead of "Prada", but I think it turned out ok, kind of ferocious yet feminine.

l_2304_1721_0ba2426e-7e38-4b21-89fa-675e6abe8044.jpeg

I can't think of a single cool way to do that!! My attempt ended up looking more like "Prade" instead of "Prada", but I think it turned out ok, kind of ferocious yet feminine.

same here it just would look weird just like a fat piranha

just a quick sketch

smrr43.jpg

both of them are good... but his one is SICK. it has mad potential for sure.

Yeah. If it were anything else, it could be ok, but as the name of the sport says, you'll probably deal with a huge brazilian community during your BJJ time, so it might not be a good idea at all.

if she has a thick skin and knows what it means ahead of time, I think it can kick ass.

Back