Designer clothes

Lifter ass/quads for the win (or loss). I have to buy like two sizes above my waist size to get jeans that fit.

Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Timberland, Affliction (sparingly), Express, Nike

I shop clearance like it provides life support, I love catching deals at Marshalls.

I love Marshalls, TJ Max, and Ross.

Best stores to get nice stuff really cheap IMO.

call me metro if you like.....i have a wife, 2 children, a house, and a pretty good job. if i like wearing designer clothes then such is life. people often buy things because they like them not because they are needed. how many people on here have 10 or more pair of sprawl shorts because they think the new colors look nice. what is more metro.....wearing designer jeans when going out with my wife or making sure you have the newest sprawl shorts with a matching rash guard to go grapple with another man.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! p3wn the haters Grrrr!

I wear Levi's jeans. They're like 40 bucks a pair or something. That's really not too much money imo.

I wear designer clothing all the time. I like to wear nice clothing to look good, stand out and to impress the ladies.

For jeans, I wear True Religion, Hugo Boss, Joe Jeans, and Evisu.
I wear some Prada, Gucci and Hugo Boss when I want to dress up a little.

On my Casual days, I wear a lot of boutique streetwear brands like Diamond Supply Co., Crooks & Castle, KNOXX Lifestyle, Triumvir, 10 Deep, and Mighty Healthy. With streetwear brands..I prefer popular underground brands over mainstream brands. I rather not walk around the street and see multiple people wearing the same shirt as me.

For dress shoes I like Kenneth Cole and Gucci

For Casual / Athletic shoes is mainly Nike Airforce Ones or Nike SB.... But Ive been buying some Creative Recreations and Clae.

All my sunglasses are Gucci and Versace.

You guys are too sensitive .... I'm Re-quoting myself....and I like to wear nice designer clothing... I can afford it...I like the way the clothes look and feel...Women like the way I dress ..i like my indivuality of my own style i've created for myself.

As long as you like it.... and willing to pay the big money for it.... who gives a shit what other people say.

Look at what Affliction did to the MMA world... Before them MMA clothing was only 15.00-25.00 for a tee shirt...and because of them MMA clothing of that style is over 30.00 -80.00 +

All my jeans are 15 bux.. Ive got 1 style i like so i bought like 8 pair.. haha

all my shirts are band/fight company t shirts.. Though i am guilty of having the Fedor affliction shirt.. I feel like such a douche waearing affliction though.. =/

hoodies, t shirt, fitted hat, adidas...

not designer at all.. =P

I wear Levi's jeans. They're like 40 bucks a pair or something. That's really not too much money imo.

You can get "Levi Strauss" minus the red tag at Wal-Mart for $20.

I don't go there though. Old Navy is as cheap as I get.

call me metro if you like.....i have a wife, 2 children, a house, and a pretty good job. if i like wearing designer clothes then such is life. people often buy things because they like them not because they are needed. how many people on here have 10 or more pair of sprawl shorts because they think the new colors look nice. what is more metro.....wearing designer jeans when going out with my wife or making sure you have the newest sprawl shorts with a matching rash guard to go grapple with another man.

I never tell people what to wear. To each his own. The funny part about this thread isn't guys who wear expensive clothes, its funny because guys are comparing notes about what kind of clothes they think they look pretty in.

I never tell people what to wear. To each his own. The funny part about this thread isn't guys who wear expensive clothes, its funny because guys are comparing notes about what kind of clothes they think they look pretty in.

and they do the same about which fight shorts should i wear.....most people want to look decent no matter what they are doing. but yeah to each is own

Hi there, guys! As for me, I don't like any designer clothes at all. I prefer some basic mens shirts and other stuff more, I have to say. It is very cool that I can buy some cheap clothes which will be relaible and look nice, from my point of view.

Last edited:
i always found men weird who try to brag on there clothes they wear ect 40 is most id pay for jeans 30 for shirts

LOL you all sound poor.
Most of my clothes are designer or fashion labels at least.
Buy quality and it lasts and fits better. I would never wear anything from a department store

Hi there, guys! As for me, I don't like any designer clothes at all. I prefer some basic mens shirts and other stuff more, I have to say. It is very cool that I can buy some cheap clothes which will be relaible and look nice, from my point of view.

Stop replying to old ass topics.

Back