Designer clothes

When it comes to jeanes i love guess but i never payed 120$ for them and that is their full price... I usually go to Tj Max or stores like that that sell deisgner stuff for half the price.

I love wearing designer clothing but i never pay full price for it.

Lol, manage your money better? When you spending your phone bill on jeans? Ironic! Go manage your moms money and enjoy your jeans while I stick to $20 Gap jeans and my own house.

Sucka.

i live by myself and own my own business so i can afford to buy nice things. dont hate because u cant afford nice stuff

My one desigener thing that I wear are affliction shirts,but I only buy fighter shirts or the Banned and DOR shirts. I probably have 5 as well as 2 XC shirts.

WOW! I cannot believe this thread is still going and going. Ya'll are like a bunch of chicks!

WOW! I cannot believe this thread is still going and going. Ya'll are like a bunch of chicks!

So because I don't have a scraggly ass hair cut, need to shave, wear 8 year old t-shirts, mesh shorts, and sweats everywhere I'm a chick? You can be that guy if you want to, not me, no thank you.

So because I don't have a scraggly ass hair cut, need to shave, wear 8 year old t-shirts, mesh shorts, and sweats everywhere I'm a chick? You can be that guy if you want to, not me, no thank you.

lol. I pushed a sensitive button huh?

Are you guys buying your clothes online or at the store? I hate going to the store because they never have my size...

i live by myself and own my own business so i can afford to buy nice things. dont hate because u cant afford nice stuff

So do I, but I still don't spend $300 on jeans nor do I know anyone else in NYC who makes 6+ figures and spends $300 on stupid ass jeans.

But funny thing is, you are probably 13 year old kid, so enjoy your ego boost from online posts.

And please, pay attention in your English class.

Edit: You are from PA (trashy ass state) and your profile says you are a student, haha.

Prediction: By the time this thread gets to 10 pages, you metrosexuals will be trading eyebrow tweezing secrets.

/me opens can of worms.

Talked with the owner and he said he'll give sherdogers 20% off!

PS I think True's, and willam rast will be like $100-150 with discount.

Personally am married and wouldnt be caught dead in 100 dollar jeans but hey thats me and I'm married. If I were single and it helped in the hook up department then I'd be there

PS I think True's, and willam rast will be like $100-150 with discount.

Personally am married and wouldnt be caught dead in 100 dollar jeans but hey thats me and I'm married. If I were single and it helped in the hook up department then I'd be there

I'm sorry but if you need $100+ jeans to pull a chick then something isn't right. How many people are ever in a situation where you hit it off with someone and you're digging each other but the other person says "Oh you only spent 30 dollars on your jeans? You gots to go!"? Never happened...

Unless she's a gold digger and why would you want to be with her anyway?

Oh and to properly tweeze your eye brows jam the tweezers into your eye socket in a fast, thrusting motion Seacrest.

I'm sorry but if you need $100+ jeans to pull a chick then something isn't right. How many people are ever in a situation where you hit it off with someone and you're digging each other but the other person says "Oh you only spent 30 dollars on your jeans? You gots to go!"? Never happened...

Unless she's a gold digger and why would you want to be with her anyway?

Oh and to properly tweeze your eye brows jam the tweezers into your eye socket in a fast, thrusting motion Seacrest.

Lol, 'Oh snap bitch, you got them Gap jeans on? GTFO *SLAP*'.

The $300 will even fail with gold diggers if they are worth any $$, you gotta rock a nice suite :)

Lol, 'Oh snap bitch, you got them Gap jeans on? GTFO *SLAP*'.

The $300 will even fail with gold diggers if they are worth any $$, you gotta rock a nice suite :)

Didn't you just get done telling BucksNHB to pay attention in English class? It's suit, not suite. Suites are the larger, more luxurious rooms in hotels but you probably wouldn't know anything about that either.

The way I see it, if you are scraping to get by financially and you spend big $$$ on appearance, you're a fool.

However, for those people who are in good shape financially, I don't see anything wrong... much less unmanly lol...about owning things like good clothes and expensive watches. I like nice things, as strange as that may seem to some here apparently. :icon_neut

The guys here that attach manliness to being cheap, well, where I come from...being cheap isn't a virtue. YMMV.

I'm 36, married, with child, own a business...I've earned it. :D

The way I see it, if you are scraping to get by financially and you spend big $$$ on appearance, you're a fool.

However, for those people who are in good shape financially, I don't see anything wrong... much less unmanly lol...about owning things like good clothes and expensive watches. I like nice things, as strange as that may seem to some here apparently. :icon_neut

The guys here that attach manliness to being cheap, well, where I come from...being cheap isn't a virtue. YMMV.

I'm 36, married, with child, own a business...I've earned it. :D

Thank you, good insight. And now if we could only let it end there...

Didn't you just get done telling BucksNHB to pay attention in English class? It's suit, not suite. Suites are the larger, more luxurious rooms in hotels but you probably wouldn't know anything about that either.

I'm aware, typo because I have been in the office for past 8 hours.

Prediction: By the time this thread gets to 10 pages, you metrosexuals will be trading eyebrow tweezing secrets.

call me metro if you like.....i have a wife, 2 children, a house, and a pretty good job. if i like wearing designer clothes then such is life. people often buy things because they like them not because they are needed. how many people on here have 10 or more pair of sprawl shorts because they think the new colors look nice. what is more metro.....wearing designer jeans when going out with my wife or making sure you have the newest sprawl shorts with a matching rash guard to go grapple with another man.

Back