Designer clothes

i wear dkny,evisu,affliction and ed hardy jeans.t-shirts i like armani,dkny,affliction,lacoste,g-star.also like my watches and just got a tag heuer while i was in orlando over new year.most of my clothes i get sent over from the states as its too damn dear in england

i dont buy designer clothes but an affliction shirt once in a great while

Shit... $80 is over 3 times what I pay for jeans. Old Navy has jeans on sale for right at $20 pretty regularly.

I'd never spend 80 on jeans, or a hoody, shoes maybe.

Man, I'm sorry, but Old Navy stuff is shit and that's why you are paying $20 for jeans.

$80 is easily well worth it. I wear them all the time, and they last for a long time.

I saw one pair of True Religion jeans I liked. The rest of them just had the most ridiculous, over sized, stupid looking back pockets.

And plus, if you're wearing a shirt, which i'm assuming you do, who the fuck can see the name on the jeans?

I've never has issues wearing my Billabong jeans with my loafers.

Just saying. This is coming from a guy who kinda prides himself on the way he dresses, but I don't go over the top all the time. I just like to look clean and presentable, whether I'm wearing Billabong khaki shorts (~$40), Billabong hoody (~$80) and Rainbow flip flops (~$75) or nice shoes, jeans and an expensive shirt.

Expensive shoes, fine
Expensive shirts, sure
Expensive anything but jeans, definitely

Expensive is ok, as long as it's good quality stuff. People who only buy for the name are silly.

I just can't make myself fork out a lot for jeans when no one is going to see what brand they are. Plus, it just so happens that a certain size of Billabong jeans fits me perfectly, and I have a hell of a time finding jeans to fit. Stay with what works.

I also have quite a bit of Helly Hansen stuff.

I'll let everyone know if I ever get turned down or snubbed because of my jeans only costing $80 instead of $200+

My 2 cents

Are you kidding me dude? Look at the stitching on the back pockets...7 for All Mankind, True Religion, Rock n' Republic, Citizens of Humanity, ALL have a very distinctive stitching on the back pocket. True Religion is THE most distinctive of them all, there's no missing the horseshoe. If you think someone has to see the tag to know what kind they are, you have no business putting them down.

Man, I'm sorry, but Old Navy stuff is shit and that's why you are paying $20 for jeans.

$80 is easily well worth it. I wear them all the time, and they last for a long time.

They last me 8 months to a year. That's plenty. Do you plan on wearing the $80 jeans for 4 years? That's how long you'd have to wear them for the durability to be worth the price. If you are buying them because you like them that's one thing. If you are paying that much for durability, I think that's silly.

Old Navy jeans look fine. Sure, they aren't as thick as other jeans but I don't plan on wearing the same jeans for half a decade. Besides, thinner jeans are way more comfortable IMO.

im mostly into shades... gucci, prada, dior..... but i do have a pair of 7 for all mankind pants. believe me... those are the most comfortable jeans i ever put on. but my daily shit is 501's, dickies, blank tee's.

Only two types of clothing will part me from more than $40 at a time.
Jackets and specialty shoes
(rugby boots, running shoes, cycling shoes)

As a starving college student type, I'd rather spend my money on training... and shop smart to look good on the cheap.

skate shoes, jeans, Tees and a weakness for mesh back hats.

They last me 8 months to a year. That's plenty. Do you plan on wearing the $80 jeans for 4 years? That's how long you'd have to wear them for the durability to be worth the price. If you are buying them because you like them that's one thing. If you are paying that much for durability, I think that's silly.

Old Navy jeans look fine. Sure, they aren't as thick as other jeans but I don't plan on wearing the same jeans for half a decade. Besides, thinner jeans are way more comfortable IMO.

I think I've had one pair for 3 years. They're all faded and shit, but still kickin.

And yeah, I buy them just because I like them. They're pretty thick, yet still manage to be light.

Plus, jeans are always more comfortable the second and third time you wear them (I mean without washing)

Are you kidding me dude? Look at the stitching on the back pockets...7 for All Mankind, True Religion, Rock n' Republic, Citizens of Humanity, ALL have a very distinctive stitching on the back pocket. True Religion is THE most distinctive of them all, there's no missing the horseshoe. If you think someone has to see the tag to know what kind they are, you have no business putting them down.

i've gotten more positive comments on my diesel jeans than any of the more inexpensive brands that i occasionally wear. my major problem with some of the higher end jean manufacturers is the fact that their jeans seem to be geared toward people with really skinny legs. other than diesel i like 7's. i don't care too much for r n' r.

I think I've had one pair for 3 years. They're all faded and shit, but still kickin.

And yeah, I buy them just because I like them. They're pretty thick, yet still manage to be light.

Plus, jeans are always more comfortable the second and third time you wear them (I mean without washing)

I agree completely. I wear my jeans at least 3 times before washing.

i've gotten more positive comments on my diesel jeans than any of the more inexpensive brands that i occasionally wear. my major problem with some of the higher end jean manufacturers is the fact that their jeans seem to be geared toward people with really skinny legs. other than diesel i like 7's. i don't care too much for r n' r.

I have the same issue. A lot of jeans won't fit around my fucking ass/thighs. Big legs FTL

I have the same problem as you, I'm 5'6" 180lbs. I've tried on Diesel but they were tooooo tight. 7's fit me good, and I had to buy one waist size up on the True Religions to fit my quads.

I have the same problem as you, I'm 5'6" 180lbs. I've tried on Diesel but they were tooooo tight. 7's fit me good, and I had to buy one waist size up on the True Religions to fit my quads.

i can only fit certain styles of diesel.....and i have to buy a larger size than i normally wear. love them though

Lots of Versace and Armani in my wardrobe but just tops, I dont know why but Italians can't make jeans.
Tommy Hilfiger makes the best jeans for a reasonable price.
Im buying twice a year, winter and summer sale.

i actually love italian jeans personally

I think it's all a trade off. The fashionable slim jeans are too tight on you but fit fine on me. And the collared shirts that they make probably fit better on you than they do on me. That's my biggest beef with fashion clothing. I can't find any collared shirts that fit me the way I want it to off the rack. I'm 6' 175 lbs for reference.

I even have some problems with t-shirts sometimes so I stick to a few brands. I have a big neck from grappling so a lot of the shirts that fit fine on me body wise are way too small at the neck or I just have to wear my tees looser than I like.

Always, I've found that you get what you pay for.

I wear G-Star & Evisu jeans mainly and I have not had 1 pair last LESS than 10 years.

Up top I almost exclusively wear polo shirts (Hilfiger, Nautica, Ralph Lauren, A & F)

If you're like me and a poor bastard I recommend waiting for sale time or Fee-bay

So you wanna be a trend whore too but you can't afford it? True Religion has been in style for a few years now and I don't see the trend going anywhere anytime soon. I see them as a status symbol for jeans like Rolex is for watches. No one's ever gonna say to me "those are so 2008" when I wear my True Religion jeans. They'll say "those are cool I wish I could afford a pair".

agreed, true religion jeans have been around for a few years and i never get hated on for wearing them. mathe haters need to get a better job or manage your money better so u can afford nice stuff

agreed, true religion jeans have been around for a few years and i never get hated on for wearing them. mathe haters need to get a better job or manage your money better so u can afford nice stuff

Lol, manage your money better? When you spending your phone bill on jeans? Ironic! Go manage your moms money and enjoy your jeans while I stick to $20 Gap jeans and my own house.

Sucka.

Lol, manage your money better? When you spending your phone bill on jeans? Ironic! Go manage your moms money and enjoy your jeans while I stick to $20 Gap jeans and my own house.

Sucka.

I have my own house, my own business, my own car, AND True Religion Jeans. 2 pairs. What!

Back