Design a PED

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by RetiredSlave, Apr 5, 2019.

1. RetiredSlave

RetiredSlave Brown Belt

I was in the heavies and someone was talking about Jones possibly having access to designer 'roids.

So naturally I started to think of what PEDs Id design if anything were possible.

Not sure why but one of the first things I thought of was a pill that confers perfect eyesight. Mine is already really good but Im curious how much better it could be. Its also a fairly simple and obvious one I guess.

Any ideas? Interested in anything and anything goes thats already within the realm of humanly possible. If you could mention uptake method too, pills, injection, cream, smoked etc.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Tone C likes this.
  2. IloveTHIS

IloveTHIS Silver Belt

one that makes me not want to kill myself

oh shit thats called mdma

one that makes me jack off for 12 hours straight and love every second of it!

wait......thats meth

RetiredSlave likes this.
  3. bushman505

bushman505 Silver Belt

One that won’t let you OD on....right???

4. Toastytoy

Toastytoy Brown Belt

On the real tho, i was just wondering this today. I get it that if you juice that your possible endocrine system can be shut down, as well as ball shrinkage, and other unpleasant weirdnesses. I also believe that this can be permanent. So by that logic, why cant you like, take estrogen and temporarily become a bitch, but then have your body naturally "rebound" into being like supercharged with big ass balls and higher natural T and whatever else???

JOE QUEEF likes this.
  5. JOE QUEEF

JOE QUEEF See-Through Areola Belt Platinum Member