Describe the traits of these two men based on this picture

lol good example.

the big "alpha" brute wrecks the pretty boy but still loses because he was cucked.

The universal truth. Pretty boy can do things to ruin himself and get himself cucked say if acts like baby and is mentally weak or destroyed by smarter but less attractive men and never get over it. But well before that point happens he is slaying if he chooses.

i am not convinced

here is another one, weak jawline, and women still liked him

rs-19856-r1188cover-624x420-1373925485.jpg

That is not a weak jawline that terrorist guy has a pretty boy face

So true. She has to dress and show skin and wear makeup to hide the obvious. Dont know why people always assume someone attracrive is mean or shallow. I have met some guys who real attracfive but who dont care to be players. It it amazing to see its like they are wasting their potential but to each ti own. If i had model tier 9 or 10 looks id je such a whore. Heck even if i was 8/10 looks.

You are not a woman. You pretend

Not true. Many wwe type guys and super giant athletes or rugged men have very square or rectangle jaws but are ugly. Meanwhile young dicaprio and ryan gosling or justin bieber make way more women wet of all races and ages. Why? Because symmetry. Gosling does not have a powerful jaw but is still attractive. Brad pitt or zac efron also are not the best jaws ever many wwe type guys beat them but yet they are viewed as hotter why? Because they have symmetry and a slight feminine characteistic females have evolced to like. Youthful features and not overly hairy. Etc.

Jaw can be over powering. But i do agree all attractive men dont have a receding chin/jaw and have some form. Even Ryan gosling perfect example of non powerful square jaw line yet he has symmetry and as @TidWell noted stays lean year round and dresses well.

There are better examples than Gosling like Bieber who has better symmetry and has features even 30 and 40 something year old women want to fuck as well as teenage girls.

you are correct Jawline isnt the end all or be all, just as long as its not receding or slack jawed

Gosling is a prime example of that, he has to stay lean he doesnt have the symmetrical facial features his eyes or off and he has a narrow face but because he stays in shape has sandy blond hair gets a tan and has blue eyes it makes off for it, if he were dark featured like Keanue Reees, Gosling wouldnt stand out at all. Keanu has dark features but is attractive some guys win girls over just by having blue eyes

I have hazel green eyes, and caramel complexion, and its rare combo for a black person so I stand out.

you have to have the overall package of features, some guys have wide square jaws but are not attractive becuase its too masculine, they did studies on this, women like men who are a blend of masculine and feminine features

usually defined jaw with feminine eyes or softer eyes

Keanu Reeves is an example of this in his 20s, he was a blend of masculine and feminine features or hard and soft, women find this attractive more than a guy with just a square jaw
mood_keanu_reeves_1811.jpeg_north_499x_white.jpg

pointbreaka_a_p.jpg

What's wrong with a bent brim hat?

Not everyone out there wants to look like a Cali douche with a flat bill.

Nothing is wrong with bent brim hats, you are actually supposed to break them in, it only started with the hip hop generation of guys who left the tags on their clothes and stickers on their new era snap backs

When I used to play baseball we would always break our hats in, and use rubber bands

Normal regular guys were bent brims and they look way better

pdc_denzel2.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Celebrities+At+The+Lakers+Game+zLwOUa1O3Bil.jpg

These are the type of people who ear Flat brim snapbacks and dont break them in
justin-soo-cute-justin-bieber-12345-29414748-430-436.jpg

Back