Describe the traits of these two men based on this picture

Left: Seems like those douche nerds that pretend they're so much smarter than everyone else
Right: Closet gay but at least you could probably have a normal conversation with him.

What's wrong with a bent brim hat?

Not everyone out there wants to look like a Cali douche with a flat bill.

Listen. I know there are gay men on here but I didn’t know there were so many closeted gays. I mean, you guys would probably be in a better place if you just came out.

Left: touched with the jab

Right: dropped with the deadly uppercut

Notice his reply? How insecure he is. Has to go into talking about beating him up. He could beat that guy up and that guy could still bang his girlfriend unless she is religious or something. Typical western girl might cheat with a stud with a little alcohol. Why not? Its human nature. Men are no better

Good looking guys can strike fear into the hearts of many. Unless like me you are a person who values excellence and can give respect where it is.
lol this is what Shertards constantly do when presented with a more sexually attractive male who could steal their gf without even trying. Flex their BJJ purple belt knowledge and pretend they can submit the pretty boy and assert superiority. While they spent the last 10 years rolling around with other incels on a sweaty bjj mat, these pretty boys were enjoying life and banging all the girls they fantasized about. They even do this to professional athletes from other sports. The delusion of superiority over basketball or soccer players because they know how to sink in a choke.

This is why there is a stench of insecurity permeating throughout mma forums. Most of them (even pros) took up fighting because they inherently knew they were low on the genetic hiearchy. What simpler way to overcome a superior rival than to beat him up? Except the real world doesnt work like that. An incel destroying a chad on the streets just makes girls more sympathetic to the fallen chad and want to nurture him. Meanwhile the incel is branded a bitter and jealous loser who cant control himself.

You gtfo with your ugly 90s rounded brim ass.

People wore hats with flat or flatter(ever so slightly bent)brims in the 90's and prior...so it's not like you're doing anything new.

People wore hats with flat or flatter(ever so slightly bent)brims in the 90's and prior...so it's not like you're doing anything new.
It's supposed to be tongue and cheek man. Not taking shit too serious.

looks like Neil brennan and that Jon Burk guy that does FB military rants

Left: would blow

Right: would plow until his anus resembled a clowns pocket

lol this is what Shertards constantly do when presented with a more sexually attractive male who could steal their gf without even trying. Flex their BJJ purple belt knowledge and pretend they can submit the pretty boy and assert superiority. While they spent the last 10 years rolling around with other incels on a sweaty bjj mat, these pretty boys were enjoying life and banging all the girls they fantasized about. They even do this to professional athletes from other sports. The delusion of superiority over basketball or soccer players because they know how to sink in a choke.

This is why there is a stench of insecurity permeating throughout mma forums. Most of them (even pros) took up fighting because they inherently knew they were low on the genetic hiearchy. What simpler way to overcome a superior rival than to beat him up? Except the real world doesnt work like that. An incel destroying a chad on the streets just makes girls more sympathetic to the fallen chad and want to nurture him. Meanwhile the incel is branded a bitter and jealous loser who cant control himself.

Do you actually believe what you are writing? I'm a 44 year old man with children. I don't need to prove shit to anyone. I don't need to attract some shallow cum dumpster to make myself think I'm some type of man. I don't need to compete against some 20 year old guy. I'm comfortable where I'm at in life in all aspects. It seems like you are the one projecting. You came in here to discuss some redpill alt-right bullshit propaganda. I'm on this board to pass time during work, talk shit and have fun. You come in this bitch all serious with your pseudo-science redpill garbage.

Do you actually believe what you are writing? I'm a 44 year old man with children. I don't need to prove shit to anyone. I don't need to attract some shallow cum dumpster to make myself think I'm some type of man. I don't need to compete against some 20 year old guy. I'm comfortable where I'm at in life in all aspects. It seems like you are the one projecting. You came in here to discuss some redpill alt-right bullshit propaganda. I'm on this board to pass time during work, talk shit and have fun. You come in this bitch all serious with your pseudo-science redpill garbage.
They both suck. Rounded bent brim hat, wtf? No cauliflower ear or scars on either of them. Weak ass mother fuckers.

lol, youre the one declaring women to be "shallow cum dumpsters" while trying to prove you're manlier than him. Reeks of insecurity.

do you think a guy with this jawline needs to borrow money from his parents?
tyler_maher_33_tablet.jpg

So a model, as I said, he has to do a lot of networking to get by. Models have short life span. Unless this Tyler Maher stud is a supermodel with crossover appeal into movies and TV, then at some point he going to have to get money from Mommy and Daddy.

but WHY? From just that photo, how did you conclude the one on left was an incel and the one on right was Chad?
What makes it self evident and beyond doubt?

If he is a model, then isnt he a Slayer? A Chad is a rung below and is not 6'5"

lol, youre the one declaring women to be "shallow cum dumpsters" while trying to prove you're manlier than him. Reeks of insecurity.
Lol, you win the internet. I’m not going to argue with you over some bullshit. I will say that you don’t know me or what I’ve done in my life. So you can assume all you want.

You have learned well. Its so true. I think at best i am a low 7 out of 10. As been told. But i got not amazing jaw line and dont look good with any high body fat. Some guys can carry it better i cant.

Yeah. Also i get called an incel by that idiot Horsestyle guy and some other idiots for me speaking real truths of human evolution and looks etc.

Just remember Troy the movie. Hellen not carrying that ugly king and brother of agamenón beat Paris ass. I know it a movie and Agamenon brother is not an incel type but alpha but you know any girl would think so anf prefer pretty boy prince over other king if it just about lookd and sex preference.

Yes. But the "flat rim" trend started catching on. I never liked them doesnt suit me. I always bend my cap

I didn't realize a bent brim hat was considered old and out of style. I always bend my brim a bit and see most people that do the same. Only the d-bags wanna be gangstas and the African Americans around seem to wear the flat brim.

I personally don't care what people wear, I just prefer the bent brim b/c it's much more functional and looks better on me. What I can't stand and don't allow is kids on my little league team trying to play ball with a stupid flat bill hat, or wearing it half cocked and sideways.

Remember this thread? And how many guys it triggered?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...tan-etc-and-pull-more-girls-than-you.3711611/

Just remember Troy the movie. Hellen not carrying that ugly king and brother of agamenón beat Paris ass. I know it a movie and Agamenon brother is not an incel type but alpha but you know any girl would think so anf prefer pretty boy prince over other king if it just about lookd and sex preference.
lol good example.

the big "alpha" brute wrecks the pretty boy but still loses because he was cucked.

Back