Describe the traits of these two men based on this picture

that's why Hardy is no true Chad, even when he roids up.
9th-annual-ves-awards---red-carpet.jpg

He tries to hide it with his beard but we all know the truth.
meanwhile,
jeremy-meeks-600x450.jpg

i am not convinced

here is another one, weak jawline, and women still liked him

rs-19856-r1188cover-624x420-1373925485.jpg

i am not convinced

here is another one, weak jawline, and women still liked him

rs-19856-r1188cover-624x420-1373925485.jpg
naw, Tsarnev had a solid jawline and chiseled chin. here is a handy guide to jawlines
3xor77irxv601.jpg

naw, Tsarnev had a solid jawline and chiseled chin. here is a handy guide to jawlines
3xor77irxv601.jpg

No Tsarnaev had just little fat in his face, your picture is accurate thought

Wtf is the point of this thread? I was expecting a big reveal that the guy on the left is actually a billionaire playboy or something

why do you assume the guy on the right is douchey? He is faithful to his girlfriend who is at least 4 points below him

Such generosity is hard to find in todays world.

So true. She has to dress and show skin and wear makeup to hide the obvious. Dont know why people always assume someone attracrive is mean or shallow. I have met some guys who real attracfive but who dont care to be players. It it amazing to see its like they are wasting their potential but to each ti own. If i had model tier 9 or 10 looks id je such a whore. Heck even if i was 8/10 looks.
idk im not a sherdog gay boii so i value more than jawlines in men so

You are not a woman. You pretend
All you have to do is compare and contrast the jawlines of the two individuals in my OP. Jawline=everything.

Not true. Many wwe type guys and super giant athletes or rugged men have very square or rectangle jaws but are ugly. Meanwhile young dicaprio and ryan gosling or justin bieber make way more women wet of all races and ages. Why? Because symmetry. Gosling does not have a powerful jaw but is still attractive. Brad pitt or zac efron also are not the best jaws ever many wwe type guys beat them but yet they are viewed as hotter why? Because they have symmetry and a slight feminine characteistic females have evolced to like. Youthful features and not overly hairy. Etc.

Jaw can be over powering. But i do agree all attractive men dont have a receding chin/jaw and have some form. Even Ryan gosling perfect example of non powerful square jaw line yet he has symmetry and as @TidWell noted stays lean year round and dresses well.

There are better examples than Gosling like Bieber who has better symmetry and has features even 30 and 40 something year old women want to fuck as well as teenage girls.

he's 6'5 and towers over all his incel buddies. Think you could take him?

Notice his reply? How insecure he is. Has to go into talking about beating him up. He could beat that guy up and that guy could still bang his girlfriend unless she is religious or something. Typical western girl might cheat with a stud with a little alcohol. Why not? Its human nature. Men are no better

Good looking guys can strike fear into the hearts of many. Unless like me you are a person who values excellence and can give respect where it is.

Is this some incel shit again. You gonna jerk off to that jaw line definition bro?

bad looking peoples often have low self esteem, anger vs women/world, low awareness, often difficulties at interact with strangers, envy etc. That and other stuff, but overall often a negative view of the world

Not saying looking good make you automatically a good person, but in this case we're talking more about that lower % of peoples naturally inclined to be shits

Bad looking ones may start good and then get worse/negative through years from what i seen

Based on the pics, I'd expect to have better conversation with the nerdy guy, though i doubt we'd have much common ground. Guy on the right just looks like a jerk off.

Not to be gay or anything but the amount of virgins i nthis thread going against the 2nd guy just because he's decent looking is weird.

Last edited:
Even though this is straight from Reddit, I'll bite.
The guy on the left probably hates the guy on the right, while the guy on the right most likely does not care about the guy on the left and his existence does not bother him, and if they were to hang he would probably be nice to him. Good looking people are generally in a good mood as life has been better to them.

This could / should also be applied to this thread.

bad looking peoples often have low self esteem, anger vs women/world, low awareness, often difficulties at interact with strangers, envy etc. That and other stuff, but overall often a negative view of the world

Not saying looking good make you automatically a good person, but in this case we're talking more about that lower % of peoples naturally inclined to be shits

Bad looking ones may start good and then get worse/negative through years from what i seen

Good looking people get jealous too.

For instance people hate it when they know someone is a lot smarter than they are.

I've had guys who were good looking who'd put me down behind my back even though I did nothing to them and they didn't even know me. Because they knew that I'm way more intelligent. That makes people insecure. When I was younger older people even tokd me "youre really intelligent, that's going to make people jealous" Although, I guess it didn't help that I'm good looking as well, though not exceptionally so.

Looks are important and they'll give a person a huge edge in life. But it's not the only thing that matters. Intelligence is most correlated with success in life over looks, or anything else, including being born into money. Intelligence even correlates positively with how long a person lives.

Pointdexter probably is jealous of the 2nd guys looks. But I can almost guarantee that the 2nd guy is jealous of the smart people he knows, the ones who can learn anything they want and easily master things he has to bust his ass just to grasp. Unless the 2nd guy is a genius himself, but I doubt he's even average, his facial features scream low iq.

Personally I think it would be worse to be good looking and stupid than ugly and smart, afterall dumb people age faster anyway, so the first persons looks would be a rapidly depreciating asset. Although I wouldn't want to be either.

Back