Describe some "prison" style food that you've made

My old boss used to be a C.O. Told me about a drink the inmates would make called "crack." Theyd make a papier mache bowl and make a small fire in a cleaned out can underneath. In the bowl, they'd melt a Mr Goodbar, coffee grounds, powdered hot chocolate mix, and water.

white trash hotdogs. Hot dogs, wrapped in tortillas with cheese, fried in a pan. Dip in marinara. Rinse, repeat.
K_6N1uPUGZdxZAWFU9i1Ob45PkLsEpzm8mIWu0iaMfwS_ZF7xf8mZRwGDRWZYadWdFjico-cWAxLAbEp2cfm1A

They have those in DisneyWorld.

Ok i can write a book on struggle cuisines my 3 dollar favorite is hot dog mac and cheese, you can buy all the ingredients for a dollar at dollartree. Just make sure you get the velveeta cheese pouch not that other shit, then grab some hot dogs and pasta of your choice. Boil hot dogs with noodles once done add cheese sauce stir and there go you.

that is almost like steaming it. How does it taste? There is a famous place in Connecticut featured on Food Network and stuff that steams their hamburgers.

It was actually really good!! lol. Had a little char on it plus ya, like you said, kind of steamed too!

I undercooked some pasta that you could shank somebody with, does that count?

Ramen, tuna, ramen spice, and Kraft Mac and cheese powder mixed in

The ramen noodle jail burrito. I make then from time to time. Way better than the standard method of making ramen. Rarely nowadays but very good for what it is.

My old boss used to be a C.O. Told me about a drink the inmates would make called "crack." Theyd make a papier mache bowl and make a small fire in a cleaned out can underneath. In the bowl, they'd melt a Mr Goodbar, coffee grounds, powdered hot chocolate mix, and water.
Any candy bar will do but we used Three Musketeers or Milky Ways and called em Cadillacs
I tripped out the first time I tried a White Chocolate Mocha from Srarbucks cause that tastes exactly the same

replace prisoner with broke kid with college debt, and you're in the same situation.

Add drunk to that mix too.

I used to come home from the bars and take the premade sausage links and eat it in bread like I was having a bratwurst. I also once used tuna with spaghetti sauce and noodles. It really wasn't that bad.

I have heated hash brown patties in the toaster..

And took it up the rear while eating a slice of pizza.

Idk if it's prison style food but when I was in the mountains in Afghanistan our squad of 9 shared an MRE because we hadn't been resupplied in several days.
The entire contents: chicken with salsa, grape juice powder, crackers, cheese, Tabasco sauce were put into a single canteen cup and mixed. Than we passed it around one by one and each took a bite.
Good fucking shit when you're starving!

Add drunk to that mix too.

I used to come home from the bars and take the premade sausage links and eat it in bread like I was having a bratwurst. I also once used tuna with spaghetti sauce and noodles. It really wasn't that bad.

Yup, being drunk and/or broke, you eat some atrocious shit.

Back