Derron Winn's gonna get crushed by Filthy Tom

JoshTehV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just perused Derron Winn's sherdog mma profile and hes listed as 5'7, hes probably fighting Filthy at 205, and his opponents combined record amounts to 14-28 with his last opponent having zero pro or am experience before he fought him. On top of this every dude hes fought is a manlet or short for the weight class. What say you sherdog, do you think this can crusher will get recycled by Filthy?

On another note this guy was saying something about Filthy's acting career not taking off , but I didn't care to watch his interview.

WAR FILTHY

Just perused Derron Winn's sherdog mma profile and hes listed as 5'7, hes probably fighting Filthy at 205, and his opponents combined record amounts to 14-28 with his last opponent having zero pro or am experience before he fought him. On top of this every dude hes fought is a manlet or short for the weight class. What say you sherdog, do you think this can crusher will get recycled by Filthy?

On another note this guy was saying something about Filthy's acting career not taking off , but I didn't care to watch his interview.

WAR FILTHY
Genuinely had to look up what perused meant, so thanks for that.

I'm hoping for a Filthy win, and a fun weigh in, and also Seth on a leash
seth5c.jpg

I've got Winn winning. Solid fight for him though to get a 'name' opponent in Tom while being able to remain a free agent.

Winn by all accounts has the abilities to make waves in the sport, but I totally agree, he cannot be fighting at 205lbs or to be honest, 185lbs, and expecting to be able to hang with the big guns. He's a welterweight, albeit a stocky, muscled one. Needs to slim down and he can probably go quite far, he trains with the elite who seem really high on him.

Just noticed Deron is scheduled to take part in an allstar wrestling event next Friday. So he must be anticipatong an easy fight.

Screenshot_20181121-223028.png

Deron Winn is Cormier protegee, the same guy that at 5.9 is UFC heavyweight champion.

It's a safe bet to say Winn will go places in mma, probably future champion/contender in the UFC or Bellator.

WAR FILTHY
3 of his 4 opponents have been 6ft or over.. I believe Deron is successful vs Lawler, and gets his next fight back at MW. Evan's and DC both are shorter fighters who had success at LHW. Romero, Kennedy, Lombard, and Gastelum are shorter fighters who have had success at MW.

Lawlor needs to retire.... 25k for that

Back