Derrick Lewis was Eating Ribs and Chicken 1 Hour Before the Main Event

Didn't Derrick say he had to take a funky shit during the Browne fight too?

I suspect he might have bowel problems, that or just a really poor diet

He definitely needs to make some livestyle adjustments, get on a treadmill and work on his cardio

I think with the right discipline he can make another run at it

Man, I thought Hunt was overconfident going into this fight. Had me worried that Hunt was underestimating the shit out of Lewis, "I'm better at every aspect of the game than him," he said. Then, I see this. WTF Lewis, haven't seen someone gas like this since Kimbo vs Da Da!

Oh he deleted it ? guess Lewis didn't liked that ? not cool when jokes and shit is pointed at you huh.

2.jpg

Can't hate BB but that was stupid.

Also TS
IMG_0892.JPG
BECAUSE I CANT SEE ANY OF IT!!!

Thanks and lol

Cool, here is more lol for you then.. the man had back problems he told us right after the fight, he had them all fight week long or from 2011.

Just days before his fight... not exactly something someone who is 280-285 lbs that is supposed to go into a fight and that has back problems should be doing unless you know:

Hunt loves KFC, its well known he goes there often. He poisoned the fried chicken :p . haha

Nah I think Black Beast just spammed head kicks and flying knees, no wonder he was exhausted.

why not? last match getting married next week back problems
might as well do whatever the fuck he wanted

he was doing flying kicks and knees, switch front high kick, knees, bombercuts, swangin and bangnin
whatever the fuck he wanted, gas in 2 fo sho

was like a sunday hood fight between two fat guys
Was there a side check kick thrown in?

I think back, and a lot of BBQs had a risk of a fight breaking out. Maybe he was doing almost like a method acting thing. Eating some BBQ type food, then somebody starts trippin and he needs to handle it.

God damn it now i want chicken and ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He needs to contact Hunts dietician. Maybe he could get him into the type of shape and conditioning of Hunt an elite level athlete in phenomenal shape.

Cool, here is more lol for you then.. the man had back problems he told us right after the fight, he had them all fight week long or from 2011.

Just days before his fight... not exactly something someone who is 280-285 lbs that is supposed to go into a fight and that has back problems should be doing unless you know:

Lol BB living the good life!
Also that black athleticism for the win.
Honestly we know HE fucked up that fight and his undefeated record by himself .
Maybe this derailment will bring changes in his lifestyle in regards to his training and his way to conduct himself before a fight.
If that happens IMHO BB will comeback better then ever.

Hunt loves KFC, its well known he goes there often. He poisoned the fried chicken :p . haha

Nah I think Black Beast just spammed head kicks and flying knees, no wonder he was exhausted.
Lol
Fat power can only take you so far.IMG_0916.JPG

Imagine having a stomach full of milk, chicken, and ribs and getting punched in the gut by fucking Mark Hunt. Wtf man.

Even with all of that shit he had a terrible gameplan. Zero attempts to bring Hunt down and GnP from what I remember. I thought he had a pretty clear path to victory there. Guess for his last fight he said "fuck it" in every facet possible.

Back