Derrick Lewis wants Greg Hardy next.

:oops:Damn, that Ommegang Rosetta must have caused that misprint.

I edited the post. (It was cool listening to Ray Lewis and Ray Rice doing commentary in the Baltimore Ravens training facility when Kelly Greg took on Jon Jones brother Arthur!

I figured you knew the difference. Had to give you shit though anyway.

Didn’t know about that incident, did they throw hands or what? Might have to do some googling on that.

Whats the point of calling out a guy when you just signed to fight another one?

I figured you knew the difference. Had to give you shit though anyway.

Didn’t know about that incident, did they throw hands or what? Might have to do some googling on that.
No, both were outstanding college wrestlers, and the whole Raven team just wanted to see them Wrestle. It was hysterical more than anything. Very friendly contest.

I do understand that Ray Rice is however really training MMA, and even is mentoring a female fighter turning pro. (Aww don't go there guys!)

I don't know how anyone can NOT love lewis

-helped people after a natural disaster for weeks
-is making a point of beating up domestic abusers
-Is one of the best followers of the just bleed god
I absolutely adore Lewis. The fact that he got out of prison and straightened his life out, married and became successful... it’s a great story. America’s legal system tends to create a revolving door process for the jails and prisons. As with all businesses, it’s all about maximizing profits. Him being able to break loose of all that is heartwarming. I’m very happy for Lewis, he seems like a genuinely good guy.

You knew that at least one person on Sherdog would not only be willing to forgive someone for beating their girlfriend up, but actually advocate for doing it more.

It's smart of Lewis to call him out at this time. He gets to smash a womanbeater who is still a novice fighter but has potential to become a fearsome contender with time. But as of right now, this is easy for Black Beast.

He'll serve your ass like John McEnroe, if a bitch steps up he's smacking' the hoe!
Yea but a fight with Lewis he will have to jump around and get comfortable before letting his hands go. He is the cream of the crop so I imagine he’ll rise to the top.

Back