Derrick Lewis wants Greg Hardy next.

Between RL shit happening and my interest in MMA being on the downswing, I have no idea who all these women abusers are that Lewis has busted up. Someone help a brother here.

Greg Hardy known for assualting his GF was called out by Derrick Lewis. Both powerful brawlers, i'd put my money on the more experienced and well-rounded Lewis, but at heavyweight anything can happen.

I wouldn't mind that fight, I think he really wants to make up for his last performance, and I imagen he will come out guns a firing

For everyone saying Hardy hit his GF, knock it off and gets the facts straight. He never hit her. He just choke slammed her on to a bed full of assault rifles.

I don't know how anyone can NOT love lewis

-helped people after a natural disaster for weeks
-is making a point of beating up domestic abusers
-Is one of the best followers of the just bleed god

Also up in dis hoe

I like Black Beast. He's funny as all fuck and just wants to fight / entertain. He calls out strikers hoping to have a slug fest for the fans. The fact that he likes beating the shit out of bad people is cool too.

No, he really shouldn't.

Hardy reminds me of the old school PRIDE professional wrestler/brawler types.

He may not have the most experience but hes coming in swinging hard and fast.

giphy.gif

Please!!

Hopefully he comes in with a healthy back and knocks that POS out

Not gonna happen, atleast for a while because of what my man @Organic Damage says below.

I like that Lewis wants to be in fun fights with fellow bangers.

But given Hardy is a "blue chip prospect" and he just came off a stinker vs NGannou, he should know the likelihood of this being booked.
Solid post mate. And ye took what I was going to type lol.

People with D-Level contracts wouldn't know about gold digging skanks. Hardy should just say she was in the Klan.

Lewis and Ngannou need to shut the fuck up until they rinse away the stench. Especially when addressing people who come out like Hardy does when the door closes.

He's got a decade of elite level S&C (and almost certainly pharmeceuticals) behind him and he's fighting 40 year old amateurs and debutants. Of course he's going to look impressive. Lewis has a career of exciting fights and one bad one, he's earned the right to say whatever he wants about MMA.

Nows a good time to fight Hardy. Because in a few more months once he has more skills, he'll be a really tough out for anyone.
At 30, few months aren’t going to make that much difference.

He's got a decade of elite level S&C (and almost certainly pharmeceuticals) behind him and he's fighting 40 year old amateurs and debutants. Of course he's going to look impressive. Lewis has a career of exciting fights and one bad one, he's earned the right to say whatever he wants about MMA.

Huh?

I'm referring to this newly rich ex-convict speaking as if he understands the caliber of conniving cunt that Hardy has to wade through, and designating himself as their virtuous avenger.

If you want to talk about the mma aspect, we can talk about a guy with 25 professional fights calling out a guy with 2. We can shit on Lewis for that too if you want.

Greg Hardy known for assualting his GF was called out by Derrick Lewis. Both powerful brawlers, i'd put my money on the more experienced and well-rounded Lewis, but at heavyweight anything can happen.
Dude this is from April. Mark that shit.

Way too early in Hardy's career to take on a fight like Derrick Lewis. If I was Hardy I would continue slowly raising the level of opponents I face as I continue to train my ass off. I'd say he's 12-16 months away from being able to face off vs top 10 HWs. His raw talent is there, he's gotta get with the right team to mold him and increase his skills.

Another staring contest, pass

This...

I'll pass on all future Derrick Lewis fights until I get confirmation that's his back won't give out like an 80 year old man in the middle of round 1

Way too early in Hardy's career to take on a fight like Derrick Lewis. If I was Hardy I would continue slowly raising the level of opponents I face as I continue to train my ass off. I'd say he's 12-16 months away from being able to face off vs top 10 HWs. His raw talent is there, he's gotta get with the right team to mold him and increase his skills.

Well, Derrick won't grapple with him, he'll just stand in front of him and wing wild bombs...(Hardy has a chance as Lewis' back is very suspect...) this fight isn't as scary for Hardy as one would believe....Lewis is a one dimensional gate keeper at best

Give me a fuckin break, Greg hardy wouldn’t even mention the beasts name let alone agree to fight him

Back