Derrick Lewis vs Meathead Mitrione 2 - how does it go?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Meathead KOd Lewis in 41 seconds in their first fight. How does the second fight go?

Meat was looking unstoppable in Bellator going 4-0 before losing to LHW champ Bader.

Lewis has won 9 of 10 and always seems to pull out the victory from the jaws of defeat.

I have Meathead beating Lewis in the rematch via styles makes fights.

Thoughts?

Meathead and Hunto are custom tailored to beat Lewis.

Heavyweight is so bad that an average lhw can go up and dominate top 10 guys.

A great lhw can go up and smesh the hw champ.

Volkan or osp probably wrecks black beast easily

Mitrione has looked chinny since he went to Bellator, Black Beast would KO him.

Mitrione. Bad matchup for BB. UFC doesn't have but maybe half of the best HWs in the world right now.

Whoever lands biggest first

What’s important to ask is would Ryan Bader 30-24 BB like he did Mitrione?

When you accept that the answer to that is YES....realize that the GOAT Emelianenko Fyodor has a stiffer test lined up than the UFC champion does. Which means things haven’t changed much.

Whoever lands biggest first

What’s important to ask is would Ryan Bader 30-24 BB like he did Mitrione?

When you accept that the answer to that is YES....realize that the GOAT Emelianenko Fyodor has a stiffer test lined up than the UFC champion does. Which means things haven’t changed much.
I don't think it would be as easy a fight for Bader. Matt is definitely a lot faster than Lewis on the feet, but Derrick is very good at getting out of bad positions and back to his feet, whereas Matt is absolutely terrible at it.

If BB can avoid diving straight into Mitrione’s fist I think he could win it by KO.

BB and his bad back won't make it to the third round lucky knockout again.

Back