News Derrick Lewis vs Chris Daukaus set to headline UFC event, December 18th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Daukaus moves better and has more hand speed, Lewis also hates getting hit and concedes to pressure too much. Daukaus by TKO.
Could be, and i like me some black beast, but speed and movement was never a friend of Lewis.

Shamil was top 8. Idk what you're talking about.

Shamil's ranking was weird though.

No fight for two years, even then he lost his last fight, and wasn't getting any faster or younger.

I’d like to see Daukus continue his win streak.

Daukaus should win this easily IF he can avoid the big right hand.

Shamil's ranking was weird though.

No fight for two years, even then he lost his last fight, and wasn't getting any faster or younger.
He also beat Oleynik who was about #10 back then. It's heavvyweight, 3 wins with no loses and you're automatically top 10.

@Jackonfire @Zebra Cheeks

Off topic: Lewis will be on Hot Ones in Thursday.

bSXVCb9.gif

Daukaus could be come the next Tank Abbott if the UFC played their cards right: the guy that looks like the regular joe on the bar stool but can get off it and the kick ass of trained killers. Lewis may be a bit too much too soon, but we will find out just how good he is. Got to admit, he has done alot better than I thought he would. A win over Lewis puts him in direct contention for the belt, and much needed spotlight to gain some notoriety.

Great fight, I think Lewis will be a step too far for Daukaus. Daukaus is hardly a volume striker who will pitter patter from range, meaning he's going to be in the trenches at points during this fight and Lewis only needs one. Lewis needs no fear of any form of grappling either.

Lewis, KO, 2nd round.

He also beat Oleynik who was about #10 back then. It's heavvyweight, 3 wins with no loses and you're automatically top 10.
I know it's a joke but saying that does a bit of a disservice to Daukus, who legit defeated the right men to earn his spot in the top 10. Doesn't matter if Shamil had been out for 2 years or how old Alexey was.

Both Carlos Felipe and Romonov are on 3 fight win streaks but they're not even top 15. I mean, it helps that he's got hype behind him which makes those rankers rank him higher but he does deserve his ranking.

Is this gonna be another Houston card? Also, big step up for Daukus.

I know it's a joke but saying that does a bit of a disservice to Daukus, who legit defeated the right men to earn his spot in the top 10. Doesn't matter if Shamil had been out for 2 years or how old Alexey was.

Both Carlos Felipe and Romonov are on 3 fight win streaks but they're not even top 15. I mean, it helps that he's got hype behind him which makes those rankers rank him higher but he does deserve his ranking.
I mean, Felipe has lost already, and quite clearly, while Romanov's last wins was BS and he looked rubbish. 1 more for each of them and they're going to be ranked too, they're at 16-20 probably.

Going with Black Beast on this one.

War BB. He is super active. This will be his 3rd fight this year.

Lewis will be favourite obviously but I think Daukaus is ready. He can find Derrick's chin and get the upset. Dangerous fight though.

Daukaus could be come the next Tank Abbott if the UFC played their cards right: the guy that looks like the regular joe on the bar stool but can get off it and the kick ass of trained killers. Lewis may be a bit too much too soon, but we will find out just how good he is. Got to admit, he has done alot better than I thought he would. A win over Lewis puts him in direct contention for the belt, and much needed spotlight to gain some notoriety.
Tank was a low skill brawler with power. Daukaus is one of the most skilled hw striker (especially his boxing). Besides power, they're completly different.

Back