Derrick Lewis vs. Anthony Hamilton Added To UFC 192

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Prelim heavyweight bout has been official added to UFC 192. This card is filling out very quickly.

http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2015/08/derrick-lewis-vs-anthony-hamilton-added-to-ufc-192/

Official Fight Card as of today:
Daniel Cormier vs. Alexander Gustafsson
for light heavyweight title
Ryan Bader vs. Rashad Evans
Johny Hendricks vs. Tyron Woodley
Jessica Eye vs. Julianna Pena
Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov
Daniel Hooker vs. Yair Rodriguez
Chris Cariaso vs. Sergio Pettis
Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
Derrick Lewis vs. Anthony Hamilton

should be a pretty average hw fight. Either first round ko or if it goes later, a gasfest. Hopefuly 1st round ko

got KO for either guy written all over it.

Trying to get a local guy on the card which is good I guess (they don't have a ton of options).

Just needa add cain and joe b and im going to this over GGG vs Lemieux.

On a card with some really good fights, this is the first real meh-esque clunker.

On a card with some really good fights, this is the first real meh-esque clunker.

Yeah every card is gonna have a filler fighter or two though that not many are interested in. At least it will likely end in a finish.

Lewis by KO, or depressing gas-fest. Really good card, though, tons of potential. Can not wait.

I know this isn't going to be a technical masterpiece of a fight....but I'll be honest. When I see Derrick Lewis is going to fight I get a little excited. 12 wins, 11 by KO. You need a good old sloppy HW fight on each card IMO :)

Hamilton will grind him out if Lewis cant get the KO early. Lewis' stamina is horrible

Derrick wins by KO.

Always will root for the black beast

I know this isn't going to be a technical masterpiece of a fight....but I'll be honest. When I see Derrick Lewis is going to fight I get a little excited. 12 wins, 11 by KO. You need a good old sloppy HW fight on each card IMO :)

I want to see him fight Duffee.

UFC 192 filling up fast, but UFC 191 needs some more fights.

Yes I'm very curious to see what else lands on UFC 191

Probaby nothing significant. The date is too soon for any high ranked fighters to get a good camp in. I'm thinking the rest will be filler fights.

Yes I'm very curious to see what else lands on UFC 191

Lots of available fighters and several good matchups available. Will be interesting to see who they can pair up on less than a month notice.

I would imagaine that it will be completed with "card filler" types only. Almost certainly will be US based fighters only. Perhaps they can get Benavidez/Cejudo on it.

can't believe lewis got hook kicked by jordan and forearmed by meathead, shit was hilarious.

Back