Media Derrick Lewis spits in Oleinik’s food

Did you think there was a culture in which spitting in another person's food is not an insult?
i would imagine it's criminal--most states have statutes against tampering with food. and in the middle of a pandemic? jesus fucking christ.

Lame. Spitting in food on social media when people are struggling to put food on their table.

SherGENIUS's figuring out this is fake. I suppose the UFC either sent Alexis food to Lewis and realized it and then sent out a new pack to Alexis.. or Lewis himself just wrote Alexis name on his own food.

The point still stands that in what world did Lewis think this was funny?
I also assume Lewis is going to throw out that food he spat in now which is kind of a waste just to make a 'joke'

At least he didn't jizz in his food because his "balls were hot"

Flashback of TUF prank lol

nastiest thing Ive ever seen in MMA. I am actually shocked they showed it and didnt edit that dumb shit out.

Whatever admiration he gained from me during the hurricane thing was lost with this vid. Hope he gets choked out quick.

Who is struggling to put food on the table? Get a real job
I’m doing just fine and am grateful for it. There are plenty of people struggling to put food on their table and pay their bills right now. Millions have lost their jobs and many small business and restaurants have gone under because of Covid. Plenty of them were making very good livings. Pretty ignorant statement during a recession.

This fat fuck knows better than to ruin good food...

If it was delivered in error, he couldn't send it back anyhow as it couldn't be reserved by health regulations as far as I'm aware.

It's a bad play by the Beast but still a fan.

I believe its fake, Black Beast was trying to be funny like always, but this one missed the mark and was lame.

I’m doing just fine and am grateful for it. There are plenty of people struggling to put food on their table and pay their bills right now. Millions have lost their jobs and many small business and restaurants have gone under because of Covid. Plenty of them were making very good livings. Pretty ignorant statement during a recession.
Nah anybody other than theater hostess are living just fine

Not funny but also with the coronu hysteria just now he’ll likely get done with attempted murder. That was a joke btw, sort of.

Back