Media Derrick Lewis spits in Oleinik’s food

of course its a fucking insult, in russia lol in covid times the dopey cunt would get arrested for that shit

How is that an insult. Its obviously not his real food, it wasn't funny either but it's obviously fake

<{hughesimpress}>

I like D-Lew normally, but...

<{hughesimpress}>

Lewis needs to study Costa. He knows what's funny and what's not. Dude makes me laugh more than the rest of the UFC combined, including Rogan.

In a way yes, but I dunno man, I think Lewis is in deep shit in this one.
I mean, if Walt Harris could spark Oleyinik in less than 15 seconds, Lewis definitely has a chance as well. It's not like Alexey isn't one of the most hittable guys out there.

It really is close given how either guy has a clear path to victory and advantage in their wheelhouse, granted Lewis' is less definitive due to him being susceptible to power shots himself.

I'm surprised people favour Oleynik on this one. Heck I'm surprised Lewis isn't a heavy favourite. He has extremely underrated defensive grappling and more than enough power to easily beat Oleynik on the feet. I really don't see a path to victory for Oleynik here and think the UFC gave Lewis this one to build him up more.

I mean, if Walt Harris could spark Oleyinik in less than 15 seconds, Lewis definitely has a chance as well. It's not like Alexey isn't one of the most hittable guys out there.

It really is close given how either guy has a clear path to victory and advantage in their wheelhouse, granted Lewis' is less definitive due to him being susceptible to power shots himself.
It's HW anything can happen, it's just Lewis is so immobile I just don't see him winning.

Fun fight though, we'll see soon enough.

I'm surprised people favour Oleynik on this one. Heck I'm surprised Lewis isn't a heavy favourite. He has extremely underrated defensive grappling and more than enough power to easily beat Oleynik on the feet. I really don't see a path to victory for Oleynik here and think the UFC gave Lewis this one to build him up more.
He has zero defensive grappling as we’ve seen against DC

He has zero defensive grappling as we’ve seen against DC

That's an exception and Oleynik isn't DC. In most of Lewis' fights he's hardly ever been outgrappled. You don't beat Jared Rosholt and Shamil Abdurakhimov if your defensive grappling isn't rock-solid.

I guess some of you will consider this funny and great by “nice Lewis personality”, but this shit is considered an insult in Russia.

Boa Constrictor by round 1 sub against a dude with zero wrestling.

I'm 100% positive that food didn't make it's way back to Alexei. Black Beast probably ate it and the hotel or whatever probably sent Alexei new food. Lewis is just posting something to get more interest in the fight, he's not a bad guy.

That's an exception and Oleynik isn't DC. In most of Lewis' fights he's hardly ever been outgrappled. You don't beat Jared Rosholt and Shamil Abdurakhimov if your defensive grappling isn't rock-solid.
Oleinik is easily a top 3 grappler in HW division only behind DC and Werdum (Blaydes has terrible grappling besides good takedowns)

I'm 100% positive that food didn't make it's way back to Alexei. Black Beast probably ate it and the hotel or whatever probably sent Alexei new food. Lewis is just posting something to get more interest in the fight, he's not a bad guy.
We all understand that. The fact he did that shit against a 40+ year old incredibly respected guy who never talked trash to anyone is pathetic

In a way yes, but I dunno man, I think Lewis is in deep shit in this one.

You may be right but Lewis has a habit of winning fights I thought he'd lose. Off the top of my head I though Shamil, Ngannou, and Volkov would beat him. There's probably a few more in there too. Dude is flawed for sure but he is dangerous until the end.

Oleinik is easily a top 3 grappler in HW division only behind DC and Werdum (Blaydes has terrible grappling besides good takedowns)

That's really not saying much IMO. And anyway, all of this is speculation. I believe Lewis will win on Saturday and I invite you to call me out on it if I'm wrong.

We all understand that. The fact he did that shit against a 40+ year old incredibly respected guy who never talked trash to anyone is pathetic

It's lame but usually I like Lewis, he's a nice guy, I give him a pass.

It wasn't funny.

Did I take offense to it? No.

It simply wasn't funny. It was someone trying to be funny and failing.
Yeah he's usually funny. Or often is. He's had other cringe moments though, so add this to the pile I guess. Obv fake but also not funny

Back