Media Derrick Lewis spits in Oleinik’s food

You idiots think this is real?

Hey champ, how are you doing?

Thanks for contributing to this discussion, your input is always valued, king.

But do you think you could do me a huge favour bro? Do you think you could refrain from using inflammatory language like "idiots" when referring to your fellow 'Doggers, bro?

That'd be real kick-ass, and hugely appreciated.

You have a great day my guy, and keep shining like you always do.

Imagine how he would feel if someone fucked with his popeyes chicken

Hey champ, how are you doing?

Thanks for contributing to this discussion, your input is always valued, king.

But do you think you could do me a huge favour bro? Do you think you could refrain from using inflammatory language like "idiots" when referring to your fellow 'Doggers, bro?

That'd be real kick-ass, and hugely appreciated.

You have a great day my guy, and keep shining like you always do.
<mma4>

I’m pretty sure maliciously altering food or drink with ones body fluid is a felony.

this isn’t funny, not cute to show the kiddies... many of who are already nutts out there rioting and protesting BS

God that's fucking stupid.... camera man should have been like bro....

I guess some of you will consider this funny and great by “nice Lewis personality”, but this shit is considered an insult in Russia.

Boa Constrictor by round 1 sub against a dude with zero wrestling.

He could have done something much funnier, and much more obviously a prank... spitting in a respected opponent's food, even as a joke, just isn't funny and borders on totally classless (if it were "real").

Damn, I had no idea they were fighting lol :D I haven't been paying attention I guess.

Such a bad matchup for Lewis.

Oleinik will basically just walk slowly towards him, hug him, take him down gently and take his time and apply any submission he desires at the moment.

Lewis has a punchers chance ofc, but he is just so immobile and has so little ground game that I just don't see how he can do anything really.

It´s clearly fake. But it wasn´t funny either...
giphy.gif

Looks like Lewis is trying to get in Oleniks head

Damn, I had no idea they were fighting lol :D I haven't been paying attention I guess.

Such a bad matchup for Lewis.

Oleinik will basically just walk slowly towards him, hug him, take him down gently and take his time and apply any submission he desires at the moment.

Lewis has a punchers chance ofc, but he is just so immobile and has so little ground game that I just don't see how he can do anything really.
Its HW and him having a punchers chance makes it 50/50 matchup then.

Back