Derrick Lewis - one interview about hot balls gave him 1 million followers, TS and 3 mln youtube

Derrick Lewis is legitimately a joke. I can't wrap my head around how MMA fans get behind a lazy, fat, ex-Con because he has a few decent soundbites that aren't even that funny.

Well he is a pretty decent fighter on top of that. Lots of KO’s. Don’t be such a snob.

Well he is a pretty decent fighter on top of that. Lots of KO’s. Don’t be such a snob.
I don't think derrick is a joke. But I think it's says a little bit about the heavyweight divisions level of athlete. He even says it himself.

I don't think derrick is a joke. But I think it's says a little bit about the heavyweight divisions level of athlete. He even says it himself.

That is a reasonable assessment. I don’t disagree at all. Of course, he’s benefiting from a weak division just like every other top ranked HW.

21-5 with 18 knockouts is nothing to sneeze at. He has good wins too; Volkov is a very good heavyweight and former champion who just beat Fabricio Werdum. Don’t let personal biases blind you, he’s good fighter.

Derrick Lewis is legitimately a joke. I can't wrap my head around how MMA fans get behind a lazy, fat, ex-Con because he has a few decent soundbites that aren't even that funny.
I almost feel bad for people who lead life like you. Damn you must have 0 friends. Just enjoy the fights and work on your character a little bit.

Gotta lose this one cunt acting like he’s the shit ITT, only insecure fools try and act like that. Tryna bring down a more successful person.

That was a hilarous interview and he deserves the followers, but a title shot?

Dude literally said he didn't want one, need to work on his stamina.
UFCs answer? Put him against DC, a fighter that will grind the shit out of you.

I hear a lot of stupid shit from stupid people like you. I won't list them like you list the single event you attended like a broke person.
Lol so none right

What a champ. Doing the bare minimum for his community and broadcasting the fact for people like you to see.

Bare minimum lol. Something tells me you’ve never done anything like that before.

And hes SUPPOSED to broadcast it. How else is he supposed to let people know he can help?

ZTUYfgP.gif

I'm so over this guy it ain't funny another case of personalty over talent and it ain't much of a talent to begin with. I should thank his lucky starz that Volkov got f*k all in finish gear, DC will make quick work of this fool...

I'm so over this guy it ain't funny another case of personalty over talent and it ain't much of a talent to begin with. I should thank his lucky starz that Volkov got f*k all in finish gear, DC will make quick work of this fool...

Personality over talent? The man is 9-1 in his last 10 fights in the HW division of the UFC. 2 top 5 wins back to back. I could understand where you're coming from if he was getting a title shot coming off a loss or if he only beat the #9 guy..

For years you sherdoggers have been complaining about a fair title shot and here we have a man that just beat 2 top fighters and brutally finished 1 of them but he doesn't deserve the shot?

Personality over talent? The man is 9-1 in his last 10 fights in the HW division of the UFC. 2 top 5 wins back to back. I could understand where you're coming from if he was getting a title shot coming off a loss or if he only beat the #9 guy..

For years you sherdoggers have been complaining about a fair title shot and here we have a man that just beat 2 top fighters and brutally finished 1 of them but he doesn't deserve the shot?

I got no idea where you coming from man said nothing about him deserving a title shot just don't care when it comes to HW's at this point they all deserving in that dead ass division. My commentary was on the man himself just not into his lackadaisical ways...

Lol Forbes writing an article on Black Beast talking about his balls, feauring the DC video of him dancing around eating kentucky fried.

<36>

Forbes website articles are entirely written by third-party contributors. No relation to the magazine except in name. Anyone can post anything they want on there, including blatantly paid-for PR material.

Derrick Lewis would kick your fine ass

Do you just hate all criminals or just the ones who get caught? Why do you have such disdain for the guy? He started fighting to provide for his family and he's managed to actually get a title shot and big payday. Not bad for an ex con. Why would you have disdain for what is essentially a great underdog story?

Is it because he's black? How much do you love Trump?

Am I the only one that thought that shit wasn't even funny ? It was stupid , reminded me of the movie idiocracy .

I thought the part where Joe Rogan says "I understand" was funnier.

Come on UFC, don't censor BB. Beeps all over the place.

You're crying already? I mean, Lewis didn't land on DC yet...

Back