Derrick Lewis - one interview about hot balls gave him 1 million followers, TS and 3 mln youtube

Dude, you're on a cage fighting forum pretending to be a successful business man.

You're the saddest of fucks.

Being on sherdog means you're a loser like you? Says more about you than me that the thought is unimaginable.

Who the fuck said I was a successful businessman you naive lowlife. What a limited imagination and mind you have.

You know I hear this a lot from people who don't actually help anyone. Was wondering if you're one of those people. Thanks.

I hear a lot of stupid shit from stupid people like you. I won't list them like you list the single event you attended like a broke person.

OGfrom2007 with a 2018 join date?

4ea.jpg

I hear a lot of stupid shit from stupid people like you. I won't list them like you list the single event you attended like a broke person.

You're a sad c***. Coming from a rich person

Being on sherdog means you're a loser like you? Says more about you than me that the thought is unimaginable.

Who the fuck said I was a successful businessman you naive lowlife. What a limited imagination and mind you have.

Oh shit, the big important business man is letting people on the internet rile him up!

Calm down champ, once you log off you don't have to pretend anymore.

Hurr Durr. You're racist.

The absolute state of Derrick Lewis fans. Fat losers that think "my ballz was hot" is the height of wit.

Ok man. Every person that I've seen in real life that talks like you is a fat lonely racist loser.

I'm from Houston,
Lewis has a big fan base here and all the ones I've met, train regularly(including me) and would kick your ass just for the disrespect alone if you came in the gym talking like that.
He is a cool humble dude.

I'm sure everyone that has to be around you can't wait to get away from your sorry fat ass.

Doggie Deodorant is where the next money idea lies

you got the gist of it. I speak 4 languages so I'm allowed to spell words wrong.

I have no idea why you're telling me this. I wasn't making fun of you over a typo. Just seems like you're hanging off my nuts for some weird reason.

I don't know why you felt the need to tell me that you're rich.

Ok man. Every person that I've seen in real life that talks like you is a fat lonely racist loser.

I'm from Houston,
Lewis has a big fan base here and all the ones I've met, train regularly(including me) and would kick your ass just for the disrespect alone if you came in the gym talking like that.
He is a cool humble dude.

I'm sure everyone that has to be around you can't wait to get away from your sorry fat ass.

Isn't Houston one of the fattest cities in the whole world?

Back