Derrick Lewis - one interview about hot balls gave him 1 million followers, TS and 3 mln youtube

In my school, I heard more about Derrick Lewis's hot balls than Conor vs Khabib.

Fuckin weird

229 was more mainstream than any other UFC card.

Derrick Lewis is legitimately a joke. I can't wrap my head around how MMA fans get behind a lazy, fat, ex-Con because he has a few decent soundbites that aren't even that funny.

Derrick Lewis is legitimately a joke. I can't wrap my head around how MMA fans get behind a lazy, fat, ex-Con because he has a few decent soundbites that aren't even that funny.
Hes down to earth and was helping people during the hurricane in Texas, has a meme page for Instagram (people I know who don't like mma follow him)
Plus his fights are kill or be killed bar NGannou.

Hes down to earth and was helping people during the hurricane in Texas, has a meme page for Instagram (people I know who don't like mma follow him)
Plus his fights are kill or be killed bar NGannou.

I don't respect people that help people and literally broadcast it unless it was for a purpose besides displaying how good of a person they are.

as an athlete he is..out of shape no cardio etc. But the guy can bang and he’s hilarious

Lol Forbes writing an article on Black Beast talking about his balls, feauring the DC video of him dancing around eating kentucky fried.

<36>

If he's a joke, what does that make your dumb ass?

I don't respect people that help people and literally broadcast it unless it was for a purpose besides displaying how good of a person they are.

Because you doing nothing and telling nobody is the better move? Get the fuck out of here you silly bitch.

He didn't just get 1m followers, he's had plenty of followers for a long time now.

Extremely accomplished in my chosen profession and with a wonderful personal and professional network. Thank God we have a lifespan beyond the 50 year mark.

I'm legitimately worried about your life sucks so bad that you automatically assumed "DA BLACK BEAST" is doing better than your fellow forum members. Is that projection?

I know he's doing better than you. Somebody with your mentality would never be successful. But enjoy lying on the internet you tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely accomplished in my chosen profession and with a wonderful personal and professional network.

I'm legitimately worried about your life sucks so bad that you automatically assumed "DA BLACK BEAST" is doing better than your fellow forum members. Is that projection?
Good god someone is a little jumpy today

Even if you're doing great at your profession , are you competing for the best? The singular best there is at what you do, are you challenging someone in the next 30 days to that?

Are you even top 10 in the world at your job?

Scrub

I know he's doing better than you. Somebody with your mentality would never be successful. But enjoying lying on the internet you tool.

You're so passionate about defending Derrick Lewis that you're arguing about what's going on with other people's personal life.

Damn dude. You're being a big-time sucker.

You're so passionate about defending Derrick Lewis that you're arguing about what's going on with other people's personal life.

Damn dude. You're being a big-time sucker.
See this was funny but hypocritical since you made it about his life first

Scrub 2.0

I became a Lewis fan when he took a pic of a white dude he was sitting next to in a movie theatre and he said he made friends with him just incase he shoots up the theater lol

Good god someone is a little jumpy today

Even if you're doing great at your profession , are you competing for the best? The singular best there is at what you do, are you challenging someone in the next 30 days to that?

Are you even top 10 in the world at your job?

Scrub

Dude. You're being very foolish. Derrick Lewis was telling his silly fans like you that he isn't ready for a title shot. The dumb management at the UFC botched Madison Square Garden so they have Cormier with a publicly disclosed injury fighting Derrick Lewis with a publicly disclosed "being out of shape."

Jesus.

Dude. You're being very foolish. Derrick Lewis was telling his silly fans like you that he isn't ready for a title shot. The dumb management at the UFC botched Madison Square Garden so they have Cormier with a publicly disclosed injury fighting Derrick Lewis with a publicly disclosed "being out of shape."

Jesus.

... But have you even been given the opportunity to be the best in the world at whatever field you're in

Or at wherever you work

Back