Derrick Lewis on fight with Francis Ngannou: It wasn't that bad.

he's right...it wasn't that bad.

it was pretty awful.

Expectation is the foundation of disappointment.

· Said he seen worse fights than that and Joe Rogan was overreacting.

· Believes people saying the fight was bad because they were expecting a lot out of both him and Francis. He agrees.

I think lewis is delusional...they both stood around staring at each other the entire fight...it set a record for least punches thrown...yes, the fight was that bad..

No Derrick, it really was that bad

The only reason people like Black Beast is because he posts memes on social media. He isn't even funny, he's just awkward.
I like him. Other than this fight, nearly every fight of his ends in KO. He is funny too. The whole Ronda thing was hilarious.

Yeah it was. And fight with Hunt was also terrible. And many more. Dude just does nothing in his fights, then lands one punch and that's it. Pretty boring and his next fight will be boring too. Volkov will just jab him for 15 minutes.

The only reason people like Black Beast is because he posts memes on social media. He isn't even funny, he's just awkward.
He's also said fun stuff out loud, into microphones and such.

Maybe if he would not waste his time sharing memes from worldstar he could have performed better

It wasn't a display of bad fighting, that much is true. That could have been actually entertaining in a way. This was an absence of fighting, period. A giant hole in the middle of the Octagon where a fight could have been, but wasn't.

It was worse the Kalib fucking Starnes vs. Nate Quarry FFS. It was the shittiest fight I have ever seen and Lewis is a fucking idiot to think otherwise.

Objectively it was a horrible fight -- probably not the worst ever if that is what he's defending but definitely ranks in the bottom 5 percent

You'd have to pay me to watch that shit again.

One of the worst fights, in any sport, that I've ever watched.

The fight was objectively terrible though Lewis was less to blame than his opponent...I really think Ngannou bet on himself to lose...it's one thing to not land a decent strike but to not even attempt to throw a fight ending strike in 3 rds is very suspect...

Some people will just never be entertained. Fuckin casuals

Back