Derrick Lewis Needs A Fight....

All of them at once. That's technically what he said, so verbal contracts being what they are....

THE BEAST MUST RUN THE GAUNTLET! Or fight Travis Browne, either way.

We already had wwe guys, roids, kinda money in the bank title match so why not introduce the battle royale ?

I'm gonna be fucking pissed if he doesn't fight Browne, everything about that fight is perfect right now.

Really don't like this dude. I'm no fan of fighters who aren't that martially skilled & rely primarily on their physical attributes (size, durability & or athleticism) to win fights. I prefer fighters who have an extensive background in a discipline over dudes who are just "well-rounded" or rely on their athleticism/size etc.
You dont like Robbie Lawler then.

Give him Cain. He will get a worse beatdown than the Cain-Bigfoot

I wish they would have signed Sergei for this fight.

But yes, I guess new Brett Rogers should finish his unlikely run with a solid KO of Arlovski.. That seems fitting. Lewis > Rogers already, btw.

Almost all of these fights make sense. I guess I'd like to see....

vs. Rothwell (great Gatekeeper)
vs. Browne (great test for both)
vs. Cain (Numero Uno Contender Fight)

Really don't like this dude. I'm no fan of fighters who aren't that martially skilled & rely primarily on their physical attributes (size, durability & or athleticism) to win fights. I prefer fighters who have an extensive background in a discipline over dudes who are just "well-rounded" or rely on their athleticism/size etc.
youre following the wrong sport then

Back